Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Magpul AK Mags-Anyone Tried One-Impressions?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

LMAO!!!! Close quarters weapon. I never throught of that, but you're right. That would put a hurtin on someone!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    that day is not today . I saw 10mags for $100 just the other day ( suprlus )

Untill that day comes Ill stick with a surplus proven steel mag I can bend weld hammer on an repair over a twice expensive untested unrepairable substitute .

i haver plenty of mags so I will have to be ina zombie VS ninja war caught in the cross fire to use up what I have in 7.62x39

Ill try a plastic US made 223 mag but it better be cheap an proven or il stick with weiger or galil mags . I have tried the tapco 223 mags an they worked very well.

I wish I had actual feed back for the OP on the product in qwuaestion .

the only way id consider a plastic lipped x39 mag would be if I had one AK only had 922 compliance issues.

here is the result of about 3 minutes of looking.

i also see korean steel maga for $7 . any one used them??

I see IO sells a steel mag now as does century .

IMO the hungarian 20 rounders are some of the best I have used .

AK-47 Eastern Block Steel 30rd Mag (USED), Cope's Distributing

https://www.apexgunparts.com/product...oducts_id/3160

https://www.apexgunparts.com/product...oducts_id/3654

Romanian 30 Round AK-47 Steel Magazine

Classic firearms also wants $17 to ship. The cost of 5 magazines would then be $17 and change per magazine once shipping is factored in. I can go to 44mag.com and get a magpul magazine for $13 and free shipping.

Look, I'm not trying to get into a argument here with you. If you don't like the plastic mags, fine don't buy any of them. I used to poo poo the plastic mags too back when I could get a com block steelie for $7 and $5.99 shipping. Now that the mags are starting to get up in price and scarcity (relative), everyone wants a small fortune to ship via the most expensive carrier, and I've had some real personal experience with properly built poly mags (circle 10) my thinking has changed.

I applaud magpul's efforts. IF they can make a metal reinforced AK mag to rival a bulgy circle 10 I will buy a lot of them. You can still choose to buy none of them.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Classic firearms also wants $17 to ship
    Not giving you crap, or anyone, but I wouldn't buy from someone that charges that much shipping in the first place, and usually if I'm buying something like mags that I know I can use more then one of I get as many as I can afford to make the shipping seem cheaper (dividing it by the number of pieces ordered).

But seeing the video that 4th put up, I'd buy the Magpul mags if I wanted a poly mag, they seem really tough. Now if they really are planning to bring out a metal reinforced poly, I'd wait for those and I'm sure they would be great mags.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

U.S. Palms makes metal reinforced polymer mags and the are about $29.99 a piece. As soon as they hit the streets I almost fainted when I saw the price. So I waited for them to come down in price but no suck luck. It is the manufacturing that makes them so expensive. I will most likely try a MAGPUL AK mag sometime in the future I'm not not sure how far into the future.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by o.d. ak View Post
    mil-surp are getting harder to find at decent prices. one day plastic mags might be the only things readily available.
    In the last month I've picked up a bunch of mil-surp 30rd. mags ranging from $9.15 to 10.50 each with the shipping. You got to watch the sales! They all worked fine, about half of them needed a good cleaning. Some have small dents but that don't hurt nothing.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

"PMAG AK/AKM 30rd 10 PACK $109.99" Magpul PMAG 30 round AK/AKM MOE, 7. ? GunMagWarehouse.com

One of our sponsors has them 10 for $109.99 at least there priced right . a good deal if they work an you want to build a gun with less 922 parts

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Not giving you crap, or anyone, but I wouldn't buy from someone that charges that much shipping in the first place, and usually if I'm buying something like mags that I know I can use more then one of I get as many as I can afford to make the shipping seem cheaper (dividing it by the number of pieces ordered).

But seeing the video that 4th put up, I'd buy the Magpul mags if I wanted a poly mag, they seem really tough. Now if they really are planning to bring out a metal reinforced poly, I'd wait for those and I'm sure they would be great mags.
    Yeah that is some funny sheeeeet. Overcharging for shipping. Get F$%Ked. I ordered some stuff for a Vendor, not here, and F$%K it came by 20 mule team. WTF I could have walked and got the stuff. Damn put the price up front and don B.S... "Cheap mags, $99 for shipping and handling." WTF is Jose on the docks getting overtime. We can calucate the shipping on our end, So much for their business. Get Bent.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

LOL 4th
    Yeah I don't know how many times I wanted to place an order at different places and when I got to the shipping charges I would clean out the cart and go somewhere else.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.