Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: VEPR x54R Mags in a PSL??

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    ah but now you also have had this conversation with them... the more of us who continue to call them about doing a PSL run... maybe they will actually follow up on it..

but interesting enough that they said "no interest" to you... after they said it would need that big number to happen. hmmmm wonder what the change is?

we actually have some guys over on WG that are 3d printer accessible. MAYBE.. just MAYBE we can get someone to design & print one up in the future.
    Not sure what the difference is, but I will definitely hound them some more. We need to get an e-mail blast going to Tapco from all the gun boards. Pressure them into at least trying. Man a $15-$20 hi-cap Tapco PSL mag would really be nice.

Here's a couple e-mail addresses for them:

techquestions@tapco.com

customerservice@tapco.com
    Last edited by 2ndAmendican; 02-18-2014 at 09:08 AM. Reason: add info
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

thanks!

yeah id eat up a pile of them at that price. :-)
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I answered your other post on this subject there was a post on ak forums last fall on attempting this modification appearently the Laithi ???? was also tried, could be wrong it happens occasionilly , these is no known mag to convert from I did see a post many moons ago about bren mags but they don't work either
    I would be happy to get more orignal 10 rounders, I only have 5 for my rifle
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Email sent. Fingers crossed.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

the lahti mags were converted..

so were the ZB mags & we even did a drum...

all have specific things to deal with.

lahti mags: they worked perfect on 1 specific country's run of ammo which had a shorter OAL..... so when we showed the guns running on it & posted it up ... people tried it and then said "hey this dont work"... they were right..... it only worked on that 1 country's batch ( think it was hungarian)... it just so happened that some of us had all bought it by the crates at the same time & used it... so when people went to another longer made round... NO GO!

ZB mags work just fine but you have to alter the receiver to accept them & now the mags have all dried up... so thats a no go if you dont already have them.

DRUM: Both Pryotex & me have had the drums working. BUT like anything else there is always something to deal with. for me: i didnt like how far down away from teh gun i had to make the drum sit in order to have it tilt in & out. then i ruined the mag top on trying to shorten it up & i wont risk another PSL mag as a donor. Pryotex just needed some dummy rounds that stay in the very end of the drum as pushers to clear up the feed thru the tower.

there are others who have done their own version of a custom mag but you just have to search around here & WG to see them.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.