Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PSL Hi-Cap Mag Interest??

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    well if you figure how rifles were imported and kits imported, it probably was not profitable, when they wrote back and said R&D did not find it doable, she had to have meant marketing, to make the molds, and the follower it must not have been profitable for them
    yeah when i was after them all the time on this thats what they told me..... they would need a batch run of over 1,000 to even think about it..

been trying to see just how many PSL's have turned into working guns, we have a good start on that in a different thread.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

I'd be interested. My PSL works and I have two mags.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I think theres waaaay over a thousand PSL's out there, each one needing a few more mags.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I'd have to agree if they made them they'd sell them... but I'd rather see a cottage industry on these like small sheet metal shops making them.. but I was smart and bought a bunch when they were cheap.. B2B

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    yeah when i was after them all the time on this thats what they told me..... they would need a batch run of over 1,000 to even think about it..

been trying to see just how many PSL's have turned into working guns, we have a good start on that in a different thread.
    Damn I forgot all about that one. I didn't mean to take any visibility off that one. I was just hoping that if everyone emailed Tapco, maybe they would break down and make some. I still want a few from that thread. Was that one CSSpec?
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

no worries bud.. the more visibility we get ANYWHERE.. the more likely we are to get what we want. :-)

i was originally talking to them about polymer.. but anything we can get would be fine.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt2bounce View Post
    I'd have to agree if they made them they'd sell them... but I'd rather see a cottage industry on these like small sheet metal shops making them.. but I was smart and bought a bunch when they were cheap.. B2B
    sounds like a money maker for someone willing to start up a small run, probably easier with sheet metal verse polymer

hint hint
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Hi-cap doesn't matter, even ten rounders at a good price would be better then what they want for surplus mags now.

Also try contacting ProMag
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

pro-mag no thanks I would rather spend $60 on a original
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

yeah im more interested in TAPCO or someone we know with a printer than promag...

as far as STAMPING?

we can get a longer body with the corrected curve stamped out.. thats not that big of a deal. the feed lips/upper area would be the problem there..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.