Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PSL Hi-Cap Mag Interest??

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

as true builders know the polish home army during WW2 made the own mags, bill holmes had video's "god rest his soul" paki/ afgani mountain builders still makes these parts buy hand
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

When did bill Holmes pass?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Weill I finally got an answer back from Tapco "Hey Christopher,

Thank you for the inquiry regarding your product idea. All inquiries of this nature must first go through our legal department at corporate headquarters. You can find contact phone, email, and fax info here: http://www.remington.com/en/pages/ou...pany-info.aspx

Again, thank you for choosing TAPCO!

Eric New | TAPCO Customer Service
    TAPCO

1325 Chastain Road, Suite 400, Kennesaw, GA 30144
    (800) 554-1445 x109 | customercare@tapco.com

Freedom Group Family of Companies: Remington | Marlin | Bushmaster Firearms | DPMS / Panther Arms | H&R | Barnes Bullets | Advanced Armament Corp | Mountain Khakis | Dakota Arms | Parker Gun | Para USA | TAPCO"

So, now I guess I will send the same basic e-mail to Remington.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

In other words, "we're so lacking in interest, we won't even bother forwarding your note to our legal department, even though it would probably take maybe three mouse clicks."
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Keep emailing them.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah I sent it in to Remington, and they gave me a "case number" or some such crap.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

TAPCO is part of big corporate entity now. I think a smaller company like I posted earlier might be a better source and in steel vs plastic. just my .02. I do not have a PSL mag need.

PSL Hi-Cap Mag Interest??

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Is there a direct e-mail address for CSspec??

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Is there a direct e-mail address for CSspec??
    PM with info sent to you.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Freaking Remington idiots. I sent the email to them, and asked that it be forwarded to the appropriate person or department. They send me an email saying that I need to CALL their Legal Department and give them the information on whatever product I am suggesting. Now why the hell couldn't they forward the email to them?!?!?!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.