Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PSL Hi-Cap Mag Interest??

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

now you see what i went thru for several months last year...

TAPCO is probably still the only real chance at it happening... unless Promag would step up... but im not sure promag has a good enough reputation to invest in trying this.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    now you see what i went thru for several months last year...

TAPCO is probably still the only real chance at it happening... unless Promag would step up... but im not sure promag has a good enough reputation to invest in trying this.
    Yeah its a real pain!! LOL.

OK, here is what I got back from CSSpec:

"At this time I have too much money already out on R&D projects..

It is something we have had in mind before due to the cost of the magazines currently on the market.
    Depending on the import of the Yugo M91 we may be able to make it happen sooner."

At least it's on their radar.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

hey thats fantastic!

at least they didnt blow you off..

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah, at least it appears that it is something that they want to do, when the time/money is right. I'd really like to know about that Yugo M91 as well. I'm assuming from his answer that the PSL/Romak type mags fit the M91??It was hard to tell from the pics I've seen. They looked more SVD than PSL from what little I remember.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

maybe we can get the cash strapped ukrainians to make them, if they are still a county
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

SPratty,

it would probably be cheaper to just get the Romanian's to do it.... they are a lot poorer country. :-)

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Wow, I was just looking at Apex's website, and the PSL factory 10 round mags are $45.00 for Good, and $55.00 for Very Good. Dayum that's expensive!!! Hell even the Yugo M76 10 round mags are only $35.00. While that's not exactly cheap, it's at least in-line with what you expect to pay. $55.00 for a PSL mag though is freaking ridiculous!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

so they are on sale!!

i might get another couple at that price!

for a while they were $55 for the mid quality and $75 for the good ones!

you know im kidding.. ive got enough...

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    so they are on sale!!

i might get another couple at that price!

for a while they were $55 for the mid quality and $75 for the good ones!

you know im kidding.. ive got enough...
    Seriously?!?!?! $75.00?? That is definitely too rich for my blood. Wow. And here I was complaining. LOL.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

oh dont worry... im with you on this...

for a while those mags were going for $100 each!!!

then a big bunch showed up and they dropped back down.

remember when we were buying the 4 pack in the bandoleer for $100? i should have kept some of those. sigh.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.