Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: PSL Hi-Cap Mag Interest??

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    yah but I got them anyway, cause I got a few mags that do fully function so i need more

besides next month they will probably be $100
    That's what always happens with me. If I'm broke, the market is flooded with a product at a great price. Then as soon as I finally have the discretionary income, you can't find squat, and the prices are through the roof. I did that with 74 mags. Bought 10 standard 30 rounders and two 45 round bakelite RPK-74 mags, and figured I'd wait to get more. Then you couldn't find them for less than $40.00 each!!!! Insane.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I got my mags on thursday I finally openned the box, WOW they are in excellent condition 100% finish only one of the two were serial numbered, some cosmoline really nice mags

K 4481
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.