Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: PSL with HI CAP mag :-)

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Sean, I'm not sure what price you are/were paying for the Vepr mags, but Atlantic appears to have them in stock for $48.00.

VEPR 7.62x54R 20 Round Magazine
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HA HA....

yeah they are in stock until you ad them to your cart & try to pay for them.. then they say they are still out.

thats not too bad of a price when you figure in that we were paying $50 for a 10 round mag before.

we"ll keep lookin around.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Oh. Oh well, sorry.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I'm glad I'm not the only one that did the Atlantic thing, I also suggested them to dutigaf over at WG a few weeks ago thinking they had them
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that did the Atlantic thing, I also suggested them to dutigaf over at WG a few weeks ago thinking they had them
    Yeah I wish companies would show them as oos until they get more. I hate thinking they have them when they don't.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    no you wont have to deal with 922r just because someone makes a high cap magazine for a different gun. (these are not for the PSL they are for the VEPR..)

what makes 922r come in is alterations to you personal gun like the ones i do to mine. so.............. YES my PSL's are 922r compliant. we've discussed this on many occasions.

i use a combination of different things on my various PSL's cause i have a bunch of them & do different stuff all the time. some of the various parts i mix in are:

US Barrel
    US receiver
    US FCG
    US Gas Piston
    US Muzzle break
    US stocks (on 2 of mine)
    & if you use these magazines? US mag body, follower & floor plate.

compliance is easy & while its total bullshit to have to do it............. its still not hard to achieve.

if your someone who doesnt want to go the compliance route? then i probably would avoid doing any alterations to the set up. :-)
    im gonna go back and requote this so its on this page as well.... cause ive got 2 PM's from people who are "scared" to enjoy their PSL's by doing this or my "shorter barrel" set up..

right now a PSL is listed as not needing to meet 922r.

the "common" opinion is that if you make changes to the gun you need to be compliant to 922R. No one has actually ever given me a letter saying thats so or is required...

but i do it anyway just so there is no possible chance of a complaint. its easy to do & parts are readily available, so if you want to have what turns into the worlds most powerful AK by shortening & lightening a PSL? just go compliant and enjoy how awesome these guns are in this set up.

i could honestly get rid of all of my regular AK's & just have 54r AK's instead.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

scared??? as if every time you go to the range there is some atf guy there waiting to count your parts, or you get stopped by the police and they count out the parts.
    Im all for staying legal, but in todays world one breaks the law whether municipal, state or federal everyday and does not even realize it. they have us coming and going

plus this thread as with all threads are educational its up to the reader to made, build or manufacturer the parts or parts, if your that scared shut off the computer and put these evil thoughts out of your mind
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

now now my friend.... im trying to encourage people to build these. not run em off. LMAO

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

OK, I didn't realize that the 20 round Vepr mags were manufactured in the US by SGM. Why in the hell would they build them for a Vepr, and NOT a PSL/Romak 3 type? I would think that there would be WAY more PSL types out there than VEPRs.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

my thoughts exactly....

and ive tried to get a response out of them numerous times on this..... same answer every time: no comment.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.