Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: On the Fence-Thinking of Cutting Up & Selling My 9mm AK

Feedback Score

Why on earth would you sell that? That is an awesome little gun! I've been wanting to make an AK carbine for a while. Almost did a 7.62x25 (tokarev round) as it was drying up. Now I want to do a nine and if I ever did have one, I'd likely never sell it.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Heck - I need to finish my 9mm AK and hope it turns out as nice as yours.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. For the moment I decided to keep it, but that could still change in the future. I have both 9mm and x25 AK's. They're both a hoot, but compared to a good portion of my firearms they are just toys. With the climate at work, it looks like our plant may shut down for good this Christmas. If so, I'll be selling off several kits and/or firearms.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The day my ol lady TRY's to tell me if i want a new one i need to get rid of an old one will be the day she gets replaced herself. Keep it, it owes you nothing. It's paid for, your blood and sweat went into building it.
    ~ Czolgosz, Leon (1873-1902)
    "I killed the President because he was the enemy of the good people, the good working people. I am not sorry for my crime."

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

With the climate at work, it looks like our plant may shut down for good this Christmas. If so, I'll be selling off several kits and/or firearms.
    Sorry to hear this .

I know your pain. I have had to seel a few kits an parts to pay bills recently an its sucks .
    hope fully you will stay employed good luck .

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks Bob. I appreciate it.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Thanks guys. I appreciate it. For the moment I decided to keep it, but that could still change in the future. I have both 9mm and x25 AK's. They're both a hoot, but compared to a good portion of my firearms they are just toys. With the climate at work, it looks like our plant may shut down for good this Christmas. If so, I'll be selling off several kits and/or firearms.
    Hang in there Chris-your good at what you do, so who knows you might find better employment opportunities.
    I'd love to do a x25 ak one day- too many projects to finish first
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zteknik View Post
    Hang in there Chris-your good at what you do, so who knows you might find better employment opportunities.
    Thanks Bob. I appreciate it. If it weren't for the Winter temps on my wife's RA, I'd probably be looking in the Colorado area for work. That way I could hang out with you and Justin. :-)

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

With the climate at work, it looks like our plant may shut down for good this Christmas.
    Yeah that sucks, but at least you seeing it coming so you can prepare for it
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Let me know when your ready I can likely help with the barrel I have the reamer an I have made a few barrels for x25 Aks .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

9mm ak

9mm ak parts kit
pookieweb dyndns
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.