Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who Really Designed The AK-47? Was Kalasnakova simply a Russian symbol not a invertor

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I tried to do a search, but couldn't find it, I know there's a pic on the web of the first AK design and doesn't look like what we see now.
    So my .02 is Kalashnikov came up with the design but people with more skill had their hands in it to improve it and make it simpler to manufacture.

But why is this coming up now, why not while he was still alive? To me it's just more internet bull shit. Like starting a web site stating there's proof of where Jimmy Hoffa is.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

al-gore invented the AK for the democratic party right after he invented the internet-- or so he says--LOL!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    I tried to do a search, but couldn't find it, I know there's a pic on the web of the first AK design and doesn't look like what we see now.
    So my .02 is Kalashnikov came up with the design but people with more skill had their hands in it to improve it and make it simpler to manufacture.

But why is this coming up now, why not while he was still alive? To me it's just more internet bull shit. Like starting a web site stating there's proof of where Jimmy Hoffa is.
    Hoffa is buried in my back yard, and the AK was designed by 4thIDvet. Everyone knows that. LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Hoffa is buried in my back yard, and the AK was designed by 4thIDvet. Everyone knows that. LOL.
    ROTFL!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

"The Gun" by C.J. Chivers , 2011, covers all this in detail.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    Actually, John C. Garand designed the AK. Look at the FCG, same basic operating principle just layed out differently and simplified. Gas system? Turn the Garand upside down, relocate the port as was done with the M14 and what do ya get? Convert the op rod on a Garand into a bolt carrier, what do ya get? At the time, the Garand was the auto rifle to beat, why not adapt it to your needs? Of course the general layout/profile resembled the German STg43/44, most of the "assault rifles" that came after do too.
    Read the Russkies admitted they got the design from the M1 by Garand.
    Last edited by Tommo; 05-25-2014 at 06:54 AM.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Here are links with more information on development of first Russian assault rifle and the AK47:

http://world.guns.ru/assault/rus/aut...fedorov-e.html

Modern Firearms - AK-47 AKM

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    al-gore invented the AK for the democratic party right after he invented the internet-- or so he says--LOL!
    +1 yukedy, yuk!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

O.K. what is said here stays here. Jimmy Hoffa is at my house. He builds AKs for our gun show business. Anybody got a problem with that, Jimmy got some boys stop by to talk with you.
    He is getting old don't want no problems or heat comin around. He don't like the heat, no not the Florida heat Police heat. He is in his room watching the Godfather part 1 2 3 4 6 and 7. He don't like 5 where the old man took a heart attack, no he can't watch that.
    Kalashnikova took a stroke and is in a nursing home a few miles from here. No he is not morta, he is just well a little slow these days.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Tommo thanks for the link, a couple of those pics were what I was looking for earlier.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.