Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Who Really Designed The AK-47? Was Kalasnakova simply a Russian symbol not a invertor

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Hell,,even the old "Potato Diggers" had holes in the barrels for a rudimentary gas system. And those were made when,,1880-1890 something,,,???

I still think the VZ58 has the AK platforms beat by a country mile,,even though the look similar, they don't operate any where near the same. Way simpler, lighter , more ergonomic, more accurate, stronger milled receivers,less moving parts and just as reliable, while all the time still being inexpensive to manufacture. VZ's are my choice over an AK platform,,,any day! Neither is great for mounting optics on though, at least not in a good looking fashion anyway.

I know,I know,,BLASPHEMY,, ON AN AK FORUM !!! I just know what I like better! And the VZ's are it.

Kinda like comparing a Checker cab and a Camaro,,they both do the same job, one just has class and doesn't look like a Mc Cormick Dearing tractor with steel wheels and seats!!!

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I like the VZ too. Unfortunately I didn't learn about the cheap kits until after they were all gone... I just caught the trailing edge of the AK stuff.
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ya,,,same here, TRX or I'd have had a few Krink variations otherwise and a couple more FAL's. Oh well,,I don't think I could squeeze another Damn thing in any of my 3 safes anyhow!!!

Not that ,,that's all that a horrible a thing to have happen I guess!! Could be worse. I've got a fairly nice collection and selection of old and new guns to play with already so I probably won't suffer to badly!! At last count it was >100.

I like my WW11 vintage firearms mostly and have many unissued to near unissued ones as well as many just desirable guns, fun to shoot ones, target ones, antique ones, engraved ones and tons of sporting arms. So there's no lack of toys in the toy box here.

Sadly,, no ranges close by anymore! Drat!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.