Gunco Forums banner

DDI Hammer Forged

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  1biggun 
#1 ·
[video=youtube;EHswFB2kY08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHswFB2kY08[/video]

#6 · (Edited)
Ads will block half the video pic if your not logged in thats courtesy of the new owners .
A lot of the copy and past crap here is now full of pop ads and shit .

Lot of DDI fan boys and haters over the DDI US made guns And robs videos .
It failed just after 500 rounds .

if you look close at the broken extractor in his first video it area under were his broken off claw sits above flush with the bolt face this is incorrect IMO . However suggesting you know any thing in sites like AK files were Rob is a god in guys minds wont get much attention . ' shit is going to fail if you have the round slamming into it every shot at about 5000 FPS

He gets does some interesting videos but his testing will not get you close to finding out why the gun broke . It will however show you the problem
great he shot it 500+ rounds and it broke he got a new extractor an now its getting shot again . nothing was learned of the actual problem .

DDI is now claiming that some one accidently stuck in known bad extractors from a bag marked bad do not use an that top guys were mad . LOL

frankly I could have stuck the 7 drums I have loaded here and got to his first failure in about 3 or four minutes with out all the drama .
I like his video's but to many guys are taking them as poof of if a rifle is good or bad . Just because its on Utube doesn't make it better .

I don't care if DDI sinks or swims I have no dog in that fight . Frankly IMO the price point on these and other AKs now is absurd for what you get.

I like watching rods videos

#14 ·
my bad apologies

You are right it only happens when i am not logged in Adds only pop up on Tommos postings Was not aware of new owners who are they now? I always thought that logging in would keep me on the site now the site wants me to log on every time i open it real PITA Love the site and the posts Will be getting back to bbuild out the few kits i have left with some new shop tools will post picks just for any newbies Regards

#16 ·
Yeap like I stated log in to see pictures and video's and more ads .

expect to get unsolicited emails from places you never heard of but are some how related to the site .

After this place got bought the owners were hacked lots of passwords compromised .

Im getting car parts solitations from sites they own I haven been to in years on email address I haven't used in years . .

Only way that happened is that old email address was distributed or hacked from that site .

Any way log in to see the copy and pasted videos. best bet to see them uninterrupted is to go to the source of them .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.