Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mauser 8mm..german?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I found a site back a while ago, I can't remember for the life of me what it was called, but it had all the mauser codes and how to decipher them. Try some searchs, thats how I found it. It helped me track down info on the several I have, I'll look later and see if I can find it again. It was an really helpfull site. It looks like a mitchells to me too, is it import stamped, most of the ones I have are not other than a few recent purchases from the last 3-4 years, I think I got about a half dozen Mausers, or more I've allways liked them very much.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Maybe Surplusrifle ?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Definitely looks like a Mitchell's Mausers refurb. I don't know about them faking marks, but the refurbs are beautifully done. I wish I had bought one when they were cheaper.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I just did a quick serch under "German Mauser codes" and it will bring you to several good sites for info with several sub sites refered to that should give you almost anything you need to know about the Mausers. Hope this helps out.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Mitchells are not collector piece in fact you try to sell this to a real collector and he will laugh at you
    IMHO its junk a great shooter

never refinish a collectable

sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Nice rifle! First thing I thought of was mitchell's as well. I have a DOT44 w/ nazi waffenampt that has not been refurbished, yours is much nicer.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat1 View Post
    Mitchells are not collector piece in fact you try to sell this to a real collector and he will laugh at you
    IMHO its junk a great shooter

never refinish a collectable

sprat
    Very true Sprat. On the flip side of the coin though, some folks like the aesthetics of a beautifully done overhaul. It's only original once, and it loses that original value, but it's a beautiful shooter.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.