Thread: 2 new additions to the safe!

Feedback Score

Default 2 new additions to the safe!

been wanting a nagant revolver and found one local for what J and G sells them for, actually a bit cheaper, 1937 tula, with the holster, lanyard tools etc.
    Then as we got talking cheap guns, turns out the gent bought a 8mm mauser when big 5 had them for 50 bucks 10 years ago. Been sitting on the shelf and had no use for it. So I brought that home too! 1942 turkish mauser. Pretty good day. jim
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

They look great, congratulations! M98 Mausers are my favorite bolt action rifles.

Feedback Score

spent yesterday morning sanding the stock and refinished it with tounge oil came out pretty nice. still dinged and all but at least its smooth now. Now to find some cheap 8mm ammo on line. jim

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Those look nice.
    I got one of those Nagant revolvers just because, thought it was a neat design. Wish it was a larger caliber though.

Did you get the rifle for what he paid (yes or no is enough)? If you did, you got a hell of a deal on that.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

I bought one for 55 bucks (including tax) about the same time he did. He didnt have any use for it and offered it to me for 70 dollars. (how could I say no!). Im about to buy 450 round of ammo this afternoon. Since J and G has the nagant for 99.95 and he bought this years ago. He told me I could have the nagant for 105 dollars. Funny thing is when he had his Luger up for sale last summer I was unemployed but still managed to scrape enough fun money to buy it. jim

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.