Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mauser Recommendations

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

YEA I HAVE HEARD OF GUYS RUNNING ADS EVEN PUTTING UP SIGNS ON STREET CORNERS . IF IDOIITS WILL TASKE $50 A BUY BACK WHY NOT GIVE THEM A CA=HANCE TO GET AS FASIR PRICE ?????????

IM BETTING HTE GUY I KNOW WHO DOES THE GARAGE SALE THING HAS BOUGHT 20 OR 30 GUNS SINCE I HAVE KNOWN HIM.

THERE IS A LOT OF IRON STTING AROUND COLLECTING DUST. IF THERE ORIGINAL NOBODY REALLY SHOTS THEM MUCH SO THEY SIT. YEARS AGO A GUY HAD A LEVERACTION WINCHESTER SHOT GUN HE SHOWED ME AT A SALE I DIDNT KNOW CRAP ABOUT IT AN PASSED IT WAS A REALLY RARE GUN TURNS OUT I SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM THE $200

THE OTHER THING IS IF YOU FIND THE GUN YOU WANT AN ITS $50 TO MUCH BUY IT ANY WAY . IT WILL BE WORTH THAT EXTRA $50 LIKELY VERY SOON.

MOSINS ARE UP MAUSERS ARE UP EVERY THING IS UP. I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I PASSED UP A VETTE OR A VINTAGE HARLY AN THEN YEARS LATER SAID THE GUYW ANTED A FEW HUNDERED MORE THAN IT WAS WORTH AN NOW THE STUFF IS THOUSANDS MORE . SOME TIMES FINDING IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PRICE.

I HAVE BEEN ON A SORT OF SPORTERISED MAUSER QUEST THAT WAY I DONT FEEL BAD ABOUT WAN TING TO MESS WITH THEM. SPORTERS ARE SEEN FOR $150 ON UP .

I RECENTL ( A FEW YEARS AGO ) BOUGHT AT K KALE TURK WITH A AFTER MARKET DOUGLAS BARREL , TRIGGER, CHOATE STOCK LEOPULD MOUNTS SLING FOR $22O AT A MC SPORTS SPORTING GOOD STORE . ITS REALLY NICE I COULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT THE BARREL FOR THAT MONEY . THE BOLT IS NICELY TURNED AN POLISHED
    IS A 98 RECIVER BUT HAS SMALL RING THREADS ITS A REALLY NICE LIGHT GUN IN 308 WIN . THERE ARE DEAL OUT THERE

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Well unfortunately I decided not to get a Mauser right now. I spent more than I had originally intended on the wife's pistol, but I am very pleased with the choice. We got her a brand new CZ75 P-01 Compact. Now we're trying to get a nice holster, as well as concealed carry specific purse for her. Also she decided that she didn't like my Streamlight TLR-2 light/laser combo on the CZ. Too much additional weight and the bulkiness doesn't allow normal holster, etc... She really likes the LaserMax guide rod laser, but they don't make one for a CZ. Her second choice was the Laserlyte rear sight laser, but they only have models for the Glock and Springfield XD. Dangit!!

Well, any rate, thanks for the help on Mauser info.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I have a few Mausers stashed that I would trade if you get the urge again.

Feedback Score

Check the NRA magazine...
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Feedback Score

Swedish Mausers are, No 1 in my book, next are German or FN. then the rest of the gambit of Eastern block countries followed by South American. You will never go wrong with a 6.5
    Swede, & the recoil is much less than 8mm.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I HAVE BEEN KIND OF LOOKING FOR A SWEDE 96 ACTION OR WHO RIFLE . THE MORE I PLAY WITH THIS SPANISH SMAL RING THE MORE I KEEP THINKING ABOUT DOING A SWEDE DOWN THE ROAD. THE FACT THAT KIMBER USED THEM FOR 22-250 TELLS ME THERE STONG ENOUGH FOR ABOUT ANYTHING NON MAGNUM .

ONCE THE AK PARTS ARE GONE ILL BE DOING MORE BOLT ACTION STUFF I THINK

Feedback Score

I have a German made Model 98. It was a WW2 bring back. It has a perfect bore. It has been bubba'd some, but the changes are ones that I would have done. I like it and plan to keep it. I bought a heap of ammo when it was available at reasonable prices. It is corrosive, so I clean the gun anytime I shoot it. It's hard to go wrong with a Mauser.

Feedback Score

You cant go wrong with the Mauser...
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Feedback Score

Best German mausers are late 30's. When they got into the war, production went up and quality down. CZ's are good quality also.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.