Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PERUVIAN 1935 MODELO MAUSER

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Yup funds sometimes slow things down some.
    THAT AN TIME WAY TO MANY PROJECTS . I LIKLEY COULD HAVE ALL THREE OF THEM MOSINS DONE FOR LESS THSAN $30 AN A COUPLE HOURS TO JUST DO IT.
    ID LIKE TO GET A HEAD SPACE GUAGE ALSO

I BILT THEM FROM BARRELD RECIVERS I BOUGHT FOR LIKE $35 EACH THEN GOT BOLTS FROM APEX AN THE STOCKS FROMA GREAT GUY HERE AN THEN I GOT A FEWE PARTS TO GET ONE DONE OFF OF EBAY . THERE ON THE BACK BURNER. RIGHT NO INMTRYING TO GET AKS ON RECIVERS AN GET THE 6MM BR VARIANT DONE AN SHOOTING . THEN THERE IS THE SMALL RING BUILD THE BIG RING SCHULTS AN LARSEN BARREL PROJECT IN 6.5 SWEDE AN THEN OH GOD I IM STARTING TO STRESS OUT GOT TO GO OUT IN THE SHOP NOW. LOL

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Wish I had some other parts for ya Bud,, but don't. All I had was those stocks I sent ya that came off some I sporterized for others,, at there request. I'll keep an eye out though,,I'm always running into,,, stuff, ya never know. They look like there coming along though "So far so good".

I got a real nice one sitting here that I've got to move. I got it for someone last fall,, and they never came and picked it up. It's a 100% matching,, no penciling or forced match anything, and in real nice shape, it's a 1943 round rec., non Tula,, nothing special but still a real nice one, none the less. I had to wipe massive amounts of cosmoline off it before I could put it in the safe but the actions still packed full, it has all the accessory's with it too, tools, sling, pouches, oil bottle+ bayonet. I haven't really cleaned it yet but the other 4 I got in that batch were all perfect, so I'd expect this one is too. I've got 130 in it and would like to get that back out of it if I can.

Should anybody be looking for one,,,,

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THROW IT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS IT WILL SELL. I ASSUME WERE NOT TALKNG A M44 CORRECT ?? IF SO I GOT DIBS lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

1935 peru military rifle sporter sale

fn modelo 1935

modelo 1935 rifle parts

peru mauser model 1935

peruvian 1891 rifle

peruvian mauser modelo 1935 30-06

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.