Thread: M44 MOSIN BUILDS

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default M44 MOSIN BUILDS

I BOUGHT THE STRIPPED BARRELED RECIVERS ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO FOR AROUND $35 EACH FROM THE SAME GUY OF GB I THINK HE THREW IN SOME SKS REVIVERS FOR FREE . THE BORES WERE GOOD .
    I ORIGNALY WAS GOING TO MAKE PISTOL OUT OF RECVIER PARTS AN THE BARRELS ETC . I WAS ABLE TO GET 4 BOLTS FROM APEX( I THINK ) AN I THEN HAD A GREAT GUY HERE HELP ME BIG TIME ON THE STOCKS.

I DECIDED TO TRY TO RESTORE THEM TO CLOSE AS POSSAPE WITH WHAT EVER MIXMASTER PARTS CAME MY WAY.

IM ONE MAGAZINE , 4 OR 5 SCREWS AN A CUPLE TRIGGER PARTS AN SCREWS TO FINISHING THESE . THE BOTTOM ONE GOES BANG AN SHOTS AN AISDE FROMTHE BAYO,S THAT I MAY NOT REPLACE IS DONE . THE UPPER TWO NEED A FEW BITS AN PIECES . AN NEED TO BE HEAD SPACED YET .

I LIKELY HAVE ABOUT $100 IN EACH OF THEM BUT THERE IS NOT ONE MATCHING PART OTHER THAN THE BARREL TO THE RECIVER. THE BORES ARE REALLY GOOD. ONE HAS A LITTLE PITTING UNDER THE FORE END EXTERNALY THAT IS HIDDEN . THE MAGAZINE ON ONE IS CHINEASE I THINK.

THE FINISHED ONE I HAVE HAD MY KID AN MY BUDDIES KIDS SHOOTING FOR A YEAR NOW WITH REDUCED LOADS . I NEED TO TRY CAST LEAD IN THESE.

I HAVENT REALLY TRIED TO SEE HOW IT GROUPS WITH HIGH POWER FULL LOADS .

I REALLY WISH THEY DIDNT HAVE BAYO MOUNTS STICKING OUT THE SIDE THERE UGLY . I CONSIDERED REMOVING THE LUG ON THE PITTED BARREL ONE AN MAYBE A SCOUT MOUNT WHO KNOWS I REALLY DONT WANT TO GET TO MUCH TIME OR MONEY INTO THEM RIGHT NOW. I SHOULD ORDER THE PARTS I NEED AN FINSIH THEM SO THERE SHOOTABLE .

IM LOOKING FOR ONE MAG COMPLETE MAGIZINE AN THE SCREWS AN THE TWO OF THE PARTS THE SEARS OR WHAT EVER THE RUSSIANS CALL IT THAT ALSO KEEP THE BOLT IN A WORK AS THE TRIGGER SPRING .

ANY WAY THOUGHT YOU GUYS MIGHT LIKE TO PICS I TOOK BEOFRE PUTTING THEM AWAY AGAIN UNTILL I FIND THE REMAINING PARTS.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

very nice

the wood looks damn good

did it come like that or u refinish it??
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

springfield sporter has parts for mosin 91's

I could be wrong but I believe the triggerguards are the same

Springfield Sporters, Inc.
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THANKS FOR THE LINK ILL CHECK IT OUT .

ID LIKE TO FIND ONE PLACE THAT HAS EVERY HTING SO I DONT PAY FOR SHIPPING ON THREE DIFFERANT COMPANYS .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IF THEY HAVE IT ALL IN STOCK ILL BE GOING WITH SPRING FILED SPORTERS.

THERE PRICES ARE GOOD IF THEY HAVE IT .

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.