Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Savage 110

Feedback Score

Excellent products. Out of the box sub moa. with the right load. Like any brand you can get one made on the wrong day or whatever, had a set of Kimbers. An 06, and a .270. The 06 is excellent, the .270 never was... Seems that Savage has been making a good 110 model for several years now.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

My jarhead buddy, trained sniper and all around bug eater, has for his personal long range rifle, a savage 110 heavy bbl 308, macmillon stock, and a new high end scope he just showed me but I forget what brand. if its good enough for him...
    I saw him last sat clanking the hell out of our 600m gong time after time. Really impressive.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I had never heard of them but I put a ZOS scope I got from cdnn.pretty clear glass for my area.

Feedback Score

Who says the Savage isn't 'stylish'? I picked up a 114E about 8 years ago. No AccuTrigger. 30:06. This thing is a beauty. It has 'blonde' checkered walnut with a schnabel front end. Contrasting buttstock, pistolgrip and fore-end. ChingSling. Talley onepiece medium scope mounts with a 44mm 8-32 BSA. I thought it was going to need a trigger job but after 100 rounds, the trigger was perfect. It will stay on a paperplate at 600y until you get bored. It will do the same at 800y but you have to put in a little more effort. When my shooting buddies come over, this and my HB Israeli FAL are the two long guns I display on the dining rom table.
    Hunter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.