Gunco Forums banner

Archangel Manufacturing Nagant Stock/Box Mags

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  2ndAmendican 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Looks nice but $220 for the stock and magazine and another $150 or so for a decent rifle puts you at $370 or so and you still have a rifle that is hard to scope. You can get a Boyds finished thumb hole in a variety of colors for $99 for a 98 mauser which is a very strong action which the Nagant is not. Boyds' Gunstock Industries, The World's Foremost Supplier of Replacement Hardwood Gunstocks. VARMINT THUMBHOLE MAUSER LARGE RING #1 BARREL CHANNEL FOREST CAMO LAMINATE (FINISHED) VT Varmint Thumbhole And have a rifle that can be chambered in a variety of calibers and have a good way to mount a scope.

#3 ·
Very true Jay, very true. I was thinking about all of the x54R that I have stashed away, figuring it would be reasonably cheap to feed, but I forgot about all the 8mm Mauser ammo I have. It's not a huge amount, but it's plenty. I'll have to mull over the pros/cons. It's a moot point anyway because I'm broke as hell right now. Why is it the more overtime I work, the less money I seem to have??? LoL.

#5 ·
If Tapco could make $20.00 SKS mag I don't think it should be to hard for a Mosin Nagant.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.