Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Better sights for the Moisen-Nagant.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by msgrayback View Post
    I'm still interested in your rear sight assy. I think I signed up for your news letter. I'm a machinist/maint. Tech. For 40 plus yrs. so I would like to know about availability.
    Thanks again.
    Hello,

Currently, I'm doing them on a custom basis. I took the purchasing option down from the website as I'd like folks to write me regarding the rear sight like I ask the to do with the trigger.

If you'd like a rear sight, please email me (so I can have the records to reference during the build) and we'll work out a deal.

Regards,

Josh

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Buyer beware? You know something I don't?
    Thanks
    , from someone whose only post (and apparently, only reason to sign up) is to try to trash me in a manner as ambiguous as "buyer, beware."
    Well actually he did sign up just over two years before that post, but you're right, his post is meaningless since it's his only post since he signed up and not explaining why the buyer should beware proves nothing to anyone.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Currently, I'm doing them on a custom basis. I took the purchasing option down from the website as I'd like folks to write me regarding the rear sight like I ask the to do with the trigger.
    Suggestion. If you still do these things but find it hard to because of time or whatever reason, maybe just have it listed as a "contact me" type thing, this way people know you offer this / these service(s), but you can let them know all the details up front.

Hope that helps in some way.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Hello,

Thank you, Coils. I noticed after my post that his post was old and this was a resurrected thread.

I do have a "Contact Me" about the triggers. I was actually going to end those cocking piece sights, but they've proved too popular to fade away and so I might just do the same (as you suggest) for the sight.

I'd been looking at joining this forum for a bit; I sort of lurk before I join anything. This was not my preferred method of introducing myself. Dangit.

Regards,

Josh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.