Thread: I'm waiting on warmer weather

Feedback Score

Default I'm waiting on warmer weather

To sight in my savage police tactical 308.have a 100 rd bag from ga.loading. with a mid grade zos?? Scope. 4-16.any input from folks? Thanks!

Feedback Score

If you don't have a built-in bullet drop compensator, put your bullet impact 5" high at 100 yards. With that setting, you can aim at the chin and hit somewhere between the eyebrows and the collarbone from zero yards out to about 275 yards and still be above the belly button at 375 yards.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Bet ya just can't wait! I've heard nothing but great things about those Savage tactical rifles.

I'm chomping at the bits to get that engraved Mauser from Bellson all broke-in/sighted in too. That has a Millett 4x16 with a 30mm tube with a side focus,,great scopes at a great price. It's passed the box drill with flying colors and other than being huge,,there awesome. Perfect for a target/bench rest gun though.

Feedback Score

stalker, does that 'Tactical' come with the AccuTrigger? Do you like it? I've got a Model 114 E (European) in 30.06 with the old 'standard' trigger (with trigger job). This is one accurate gun.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

Nah I kinda wish but it was one of those guy had a table at a show selling his personal guns and I had the money that day so I jumped on it. Always wanted one I'd always heard savage bolt guns were good and I figure that fat barrel can't hurt either and might soak up some recoil. My youngest son shot it once ignored advice and got the ole scope eye. His mom my ex always looking for something to raise hell about. I just laughed. He learned a lesson that day.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.