Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Enfield No4 Mk1 Almost Finished

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    yes numrich I remember seeing the ads, at one time they had the original scopes to I thought and I could be wrong but did these units NOT come with the lock down screws?

that PE scope should work as the differences in 303 and 7.62x54r are not much at all
    I really don't know much about the No.32 British scope, except that originals are very, very expensive. Even the replicas are expensive, around $400.00. To rich for my blood. That's why I went with the PE.

As far as .303 closley matching 7.62x54R, it really dosen't matter. I just pick a zero (100-300 yds, I haven't decided yet) and just click from the zero to what distance I want. Of course I will have gotten good zeros for every distance I want. You just click up or down depending on the range you want to make a hit.

I have done this with my Remington 700 SPS Tactical all the way out to 1000 yds.

My wife's Stepfather shooting the SPS Tactical...

"It Takes A Strong Man To Be Kind", Sgt Nathan Wilson, 5th SFG (1970)

WOLVERINES! One of GUNCO's First Hundred!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

That's one fine SMLE. I've often thought about "sniperizing" my No.4 MK 1* Longbranch but it is in pristine condition. I need to get an old beater w/ a good bore and turn it into a sniper. I have read that the Brits had the best sniper rifle of WWII.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.