Thread: New rifle/scope combo comments anyone?

Feedback Score

Default New rifle/scope combo comments anyone?

Hello all, I just bought one of the US version Sig SSG3000's. I am going to top it with a Vortex 4 x 16 x 42 HS-T with Mil Rad reticule mounted in a set Vortex high precision medium rings.
    I just wanted to see how other and possibly more experienced shooters feel about my choice of rifle and scope. This rig will be used to target shoot at ranges from 100-500 yards.
    BTW I am going to give Vortex Optics a shameless plug. I contacted them about a scope purchase, and their Crs spent about 30 min helping decide on a scope and rings after choosing the scope and rings my purchase price was around $759.00 they then gave me my Military discount and the pice dropped to $502.00 with shipping.
    Anyway if you need optics give Ken & Joe at Vortex, and if you are retired or active military, they will fix you up with a heck of a discount

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

vortex is very popular. they are about my favorite.

i don't have that same vortex model , but as you described the set up it should be able to "polish knobs" @ 500M--

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Hello first time poster

Give us a full review of both once you get to mess with them a little.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.