Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: VEPR or SAIGA?

Feedback Score

Pump

Feedback Score

If a shotgun is your tool of choice, why limit yourself to two in the tubes? Pump for me, thank you.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Why exposed hammers to snag on every thing? If you're going to buy a defense gun by a defense gun made for defense. if you like coach guns buy one because you like it.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Think my coach gun was a Norinco exposed hammer double .12..
    Price was right like $250 so I said what the hell and grabbed it..
    Myself and a Bro took it too the range for a test run.. He went first..
    Bang. He dropped to the ground screaming in pain.. I said what a candy ass, give me that damn thing... Bang.
    I dropped the damn thing and fell too the ground screaming in pain...
    Both our shoulder replacements are scheduled for June sometime..
    Before you buy, find the biggest guy you know and have him smash your shoulder with a sledge hammer.. If that does not bother you, your good to go.
    I gave it to my Marine Bro.. He likes it, so I guess it was just us..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

If your FFL doesn't have one in stock for you to look over, you better do a search on the net for all the info you can, I seen one of these at my local shop and it didn't seem like the hammers were made or attached very well. I wouldn't have bought it
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

870 is the way to go. I think 500s are good shotguns I just have a personal preference. I like the weight, modularity, and track record of the 870. That's just me though.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

I say go pump gun. I like coach guns and the wife wants one to go shooting with, but that's about it. For an HD gun you should not limit yourself to a Joe Biden sized ammo capacity.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Yep, it's hard to beat an 8 shot tube pump gun.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

if the gun is for "real" use get a pump action. the double stove pipe guns -- the cheap ones are problem prone.

some double fire --instead of firing one tube, others discharge if their dropped, some slip off half cock and discharge. i have seen quite a few of them that had very soft metal and many break open when firing even one tube--

a lot of folks buy them to tinker with or use as wall hangers.

there is a reason good double guns cost real money --and it ain't just for the name.

a poorly made iron ain't worth much , that the reason their dumped on the market so inexpensively.

a cheap pump actions are free of most of these issues and if a problem comes up it is easy to fix compared to the double gun.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yup,,,,, I use my "coach gun"too,,,,, every time I go out in my coach,,,,,,

Pump 500 Mossburg, or an 870, best choices.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.