Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shotgun Prices?

Feedback Score

Default Shotgun Prices?

I have been looking around and haven't seen much of a spike in scattergun prices. Are people just not into them that much?

Has anyone seen them go up anywhere besides local places?
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

I think you're right.
    With the crazy prices of the other stuff, the shotguns (other than Saigas) seem to be the same or even cheaper than they were.
    I was looking at a Browning 12 ga Gold Hunter for $800 last weekend. Wife still says no.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I think only the auto loaders are going up, the rest seem to be staying about the same
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    I think only the auto loaders are going up, the rest seem to be staying about the same
    Yeah that's what I am thinking. I like auto-loaders, but pump guns are just as capable IMO... Well I do like a good auto-loader when you kick up a good flock of fowl.

The ammo isn't really going up either though that I have seen.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

I recently bought an MKA 1919 and did some modification to it so I could use any ar-15 stock or grip. I have an aimpoint sight on it and really love it. I have been taking it out to the range more often now since all the crazy stuff happening with 5.56 and 7.63x39 ammo being bought up. A box of 12 ga. target loads at $5.50 for 25 rounds seems like a good deal now. Knocking tin cans around or busting clay birds out of the sky can be a lot of fun. I think it would be great to have a shotgun thread.

Feedback Score

I would imagine places where they are restricting guns like NY and other places I would imagine prices are going up. I guess I got luckey The last gun show I went to I found a Remington model 11 receiver with the mag tube and a few other parts on it and only paid five dollars for it! and its clean 90% blueing on the receiver..Am in progress of rebuilding it. Cant wait till its done. I had one of these shotguns once before
    and I sold it ( Been kicking myself until I found this one, Checked the serial no# and this one was made in 1932.So Im just hunting for parts to finish it off....Doc

Feedback Score

I think shotguns that can be tacticooled like 870's and mossberg 500's might command a bit more money, but prices are mostly stable.

Feedback Score

Yup recent gun show still had Mossberg 500s for around $350. The auto loaders were out of control though. Last time I looked at a Saiga 12 it was around $800 but the fun show had it at $1400 this time around.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

.410 Saiga's are 1150 in the shops now around here,, you got to be shitting me!!!!

Feedback Score

Yeah and just when I thought my Benelli M4 was in reach it escapes me again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.