Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Remingtom model 11

Feedback Score

Does yours have the felt cushion riveted to the back of the receiver? May want to think about getting that replaced before you start dumping parts into your receiver.

Here is a huge parts lot on ebay!! Vintage Remington Model 11 12ga Misc Parts Large Lot | eBay

The screw kits can come from Midwest gun works if they aren't in that lot. Browning Auto 5 Screw Kit, 12 Gauge: MGW spendy, but they are there!

Same with the springs and friction pieces. The foreend-do you have the one that is supposed to go on the gun? I know someone who can fix it if it is cracked. He did an incredible job on mine!

Feedback Score

[QUOTE=sovblocgunfan;716603]Does yours have the felt cushion riveted to the back of the receiver? May want to think about getting that replaced before you start dumping parts into your receiver.

Here is a huge parts lot on ebay!! Vintage Remington Model 11 12ga Misc Parts Large Lot | eBay

The screw kits can come from Midwest gun works if they aren't in that lot. Browning Auto 5 Screw Kit, 12 Gauge: MGW spendy, but they are there!

Same with the springs and friction pieces. The foreend-do you have the one that is supposed to go on the gun? I know someone who can fix it if it is cracked. He did an incredible job on mine![/QUOTE

Hello sovblocgunfan,
    Thanks for the link on ebay, yes my gun has the fiber cusion on the back I planned on replaceing it, since Im putting all new guts into her, to bring her back from the dead. Its not that the forend is broke or anything like that ,it has some sort of metal recoil reduction piece thqat was made for a certain model 11, but not for mine. it wont allow
    the mag tube to slide all the way thru the wood and then place the retain cap onto the mag tube to hold it all together. the peice I have has nothing wrong with it other than the fact it was made for a diffrent gun thank mine....Doc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.