Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mossberg 590 pump shotgun

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ya the bayo lug is a bit over the top for sure. Don't think i'd be needing one of those anytime soon,,,,at least I hope to hell I don't! But I can't see it being a necessity.

I'd never seen the extended mags for the 500's zoom6zoom,, thanks for the heads up on them,,, I'll be looking around tonight for one. Looks like putting a light on it would take one of those funky after market mounts, eyegun. Myself I'd much rather see a light rail there instead of the bayo lug,, much more practical in the real world. I hadn't handled one before, but is the bayo lug area long enough to possibly mill off and screw on a rail big enough for a light??? That would be a good spot by the looks, but don't know if it's big enough. It looks like a pretty wide area where the lug is, at least maybe,, big enough for a short rail.

I'm retired too dario541, but I just can't stand sitting on the puter for very long at a time. Plus it just hurts me to much to do so.Plus I just got so many things I like to do and so many different hobbies, I try to get in as much in as I can when the neck and back aren't screwing with me. That fall took the wind outa my sails big time,so when I do have a good day or it's nice out I like to get out and about and do stuff,,,,otherwise,,,

I use the bad days to abuse the folks here!!!!!! Of course!

Feedback Score

I decided that, if I could find a good picture, that maybe others would like to see what the gun I'm writing about looks like. I do like most all guns. I worked for a gun dealer for about 12 years. I have handled (but not fired) almost every kind of gun there is. I have a fair collection, but shhhh, "mum's the word."
    Sometimes an idea pops into my head that I want to write about and I do it! I don't claim to know everything, but I do know, out of which end of the gun, the bullet comes! Smart, huh?
    I'm going to be gone for a few days. My son the truck driver, whom I haven't seen in several years (he lives in Tennessee) is coming through northern Oregon the next couple of days (about 235 miles away), so we're going to drive up and see him

Feedback Score

I decided that, if I could find a good picture, that maybe others would like to see what the gun I'm writing about looks like. I do like most all guns. I worked for a gun dealer for about 12 years. I have handled (but not fired) almost every kind of gun there is. I have a fair collection, but shhhh, "mum's the word."
    Sometimes an idea pops into my head that I want to write about and I do it! I don't claim to know everything, but I do know, out of which end of the gun, the bullet comes! Smart, huh?
    I'm going to be gone for a few days. My son the truck driver, whom I haven't seen in several years (he lives in Tennessee) is coming through northern Oregon the next couple of days (about 235 miles away), so we're going to drive up and see him

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

the mag tube combo included a longer spring, also.
    The product isn't currently available at Brownells, but here's the link
    High Capacity Shotgun Kit | Brownells
    Certified AR-15/M-16 Armorer / SIG Pistol Armorer

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

the mag tube combo included a longer spring, also.
    The product isn't currently available at Brownells, but here's the link
    High Capacity Shotgun Kit | Brownells
    Certified AR-15/M-16 Armorer / SIG Pistol Armorer

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Well,,,,,now ya went and did it guys,,,,

I was going by Dicks yesterday and had to stop in for a couple little things and ,,LOW AND BEHOLD!!! There was a 590 and a 500 Persuader sitting on the rack, long story short, there's only a 590 there now, the 500 came home with me.

Now here we go again,, what sights,, what rail for a light,,,ect,,, ect,,,,,

It's all YOUR FAULT GUYS!!!! Gezzzzz, you guys are a bad influence on me!!! Ya,, I'm sticking with that one!

It's All,, YOUR,,, Fault!!!! It Want Mine,,,, must be peer pressure I'm telling ya!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.