Thread: VEPR-12 Welded Open?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default VEPR-12 Welded Open?

Okay, I see plenty of VEPR-12 shotguns advertised "stock welded open". I presume this is due to some import restriction. Anyone know for sure? I know that these folders wlded open can easily be "reopened" with a little dremel work and small file, but that seems silly to weld open these stocks. May look into something like this if I find the time.

Also seen some builders doing conversions in various configurations (i.e. Lone Star) but don't see any drum mags on the horizon yet like with the Saiga-12s. May want to expand from my small Saiga-12 collection by adding a VEPR-12 or more.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I think the stock thing is for import reasons, if it folded it would most likely fall into one of those "non-sporting" catagories
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    I think the stock thing is for import reasons, if it folded it would most likely fall into one of those "non-sporting" catagories
    Kind of what I was thinking. I hear it's just a spot weld and easy to file or dremel and then touch up with a little paint or cold blue. Reviews are good so might still add one to the collection.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.