Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Truck Gun

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Nice one Mick! What province/territory you at anyway? Loud as it gets where I am in Virginia you can probably put me to shame! LOL

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Nice one Mick! What province/territory you at anyway? Loud as it gets where I am in Virginia you can probably put me to shame! LOL
    I live in Saskatchewan.

Truth is I am not crazy about shotguns, but I just had to buy that one as where I originate from ( England ) owning a gun like that comes with an automatic five years of porridge.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Big Don View Post
    I like 12 gauges, win 97's or rem 11's, but rifles are good, also. My demand is any weapon that will nicely fit a verticle(sp) holder next to the steering column tight enough not to fall out and not hit the windshield is fine.
    I saw a Jeep Wrangler with one of those overhead consoles that hold 2 shotguns or rifles, I wonder who makes em and how much one costs?

Feedback Score

Use the standard issue CSA Model 47 Truckgun/PDW/flamethrower here in the swamps.

“The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I have a bunch of Hungarian 20rd mags for the same reason I have 20rd mags for my ar.get low.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

No Sir we don't need no stinking ambooolance.. Bring some rags to clean up this damn mess.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Talking

Ken that is super nice.. I love the bi-pod on their..
    ADD: We had a thread going on the shorties AKs.. Who could make the shortest. Tiger ammo won hands down for the most flame.. Carjackers, shoot em and blind em..
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 02-09-2014 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Add to..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

"Carjackers, shoot em and blind em.." LOL That's what I'm thinking, if I don't put them down at least they will be dazed by the percussion and blinded by the flash!
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Ken is like a 7 inch barrel? Super sweet.need that bipod for off the hood shots?LOL

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Real Mans truck gun...

Don't carry it, tow it.. Mongo, bad people go get them, Mongo sic.. Shoot Mongo shoot..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.