Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Perfect Truck Gun

Feedback Score

Has Mongo got lifts in those shoes to make him look taller?I'm kidding I am.no Mongo no! Back.! just joking! Oh nooo!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Has Mongo got lifts in those shoes to make him look taller?I'm kidding I am.no Mongo no! Back.! just joking! Oh nooo!
    No lifts.. 6' 6" 400 lbs.. My little Brother.. Mom always like him best.. Hell when we traveled I never needed a truck gun..
    "Mongo, yo. Those guys just flipped me off.. Bad Mongo bad.. Go talk to them.." Good Mongo.. Good..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    No lifts.. 6' 6" 400 lbs.. My little Brother.. Mom always like him best.. Hell when we traveled I never needed a truck gun..
    "Mongo, yo. Those guys just flipped me off.. Bad Mongo bad.. Go talk to them.." Good Mongo.. Good..
    Mongo got a cousin named Donk?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Ken is like a 7 inch barrel? Super sweet.need that bipod for off the hood shots?LOL
    9" IIRC Have it in pieces right now awaiting time to turn down a new barrel for it. I built it with a pulled Yugo barrel. It ended up shooting about a 5" group at 25yds and would keyhole every 5th or 6th rounds. Plenty good enough for a truck gun, but I just like stuff to run right. Picked up one of those $24 M92 barrels from Copes. I'm kinda itching to see how it shoots with a new barrel. I'm also putting some wooden handguards on it. It looks badass as is but you DO NOT want to put your hand on that steel handguard after a mag dump!
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.