Red Jacket 9mm AK movies

Thread: Red Jacket 9mm AK movies

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Talking Red Jacket 9mm AK movies

Gunsmith-In-Training cheezytwang's Avatar
    Feedback Score

sang, you really are the best, but for crying out loud man, get the rest you need. a quick story, i am a padi cert'd divemaster, and i was thinkin about goin instructor, when my buddy dave (this is when i was living in bermuda) said, "be careful, putting the work in to be succesful can take a passion you love, and turn it into a job you hate". very true words.

Feedback Score

Do it - I became an instructor in 96. At one point, I almost burned out (6 days a week, 4 dives a day doing nothing but Discover dives @ 200.00 a day). The thing is, if you have the opportunity, do the IDC - you'll never regret going through it but you may regret not doing it. It's also always a nice little thing to fall back on in the event you don't do it full-time.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Back in the old days (July 1983, Three months before I meet my wife) I was in Hawaii on a dive vacation and meet up with my brothers stepdaughter who lived there. I hadn?t seen her in ten years and she was now twenty-two and had a body like I dreamed about. She begged me to move in and live there with her and since I always had a thing for her anyway I said yes, but I wanted to come home and straighten things out here first and finish becoming an instructor. Three months later I met the woman that became the love of my life and I gave up the dreams of Hawaii the girl and my diving career. No I?m not sorry I did it because my wife and I had eighteen years together that I?d never give up for anything, But I do wonder what I?d be doing now if I hadn?t answered an ad my then future wife placed in a newspaper. I know one thing, I?d still be diving.
    I say do it, and if it becomes work it?s still better than a desk job or just sitting there getting old and fat while wondering what could have been, like me.
    "Moss Isley spaceport. You'll not find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy"
    (Actually this better describes Washington than Moss Isley)

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.