Gunco Forums banner

Teadie's finish the best!

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  lionhart 
#1 ·
Teadie's finish is the best! You could have a million AKs all identical and the one Teadie refinished would look like a diamond in a coal mine compared to the rest. I'm fortunate enough to have an AK74 finished by him and it is beautiful. A true work of art. If you get the opportunity to have him refinish one of your rifles, you will never regret it. I search the threads and have been using his advice on refinishing my furniture on the Yugos. His system works and it dosen't involve harsh chemicals. If he ever goes into business for himself he can have all my rifles for refinish.:)

#5 ·
Teadie has some great tutorials on another site, I can't remember if its AKFiles or Gunsnet but it was quite in depth and informative too.

#7 ·
Here are some pics. Bear with me just on the learning curve with all this digital stuff. Dan's Sporting goods Bulgy, Arsenal 1.6 receiver, g2 FCG, Teadie extra fat bulgarian style pistol grip but Custom made. USA floor plate(experimental) by anon. Semi-gloss moly resein for the finish. Pictures don't do justice to his work. But I'll get better.:)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.