Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Received my Global underfolder kits

Feedback Score

Default Received my Global underfolder kits

Just received the 2 under folder kits I ordered from global.
    Both are in way better condition the the centerfire kits I got.
    One kit was made in 1980 and shows some wear and useage.
    The other kit is cleaner and almost new looking. Don't know when it was made as there are no markings or serial number on the trunnion. Strange. It looks like they were ground off and the whole trunnion was reparked. HAs had a barrel and barrel retaining pin in it so it isn't a new trunnion.
    Both had the mag pouches and assorted goodies in them. I hope the cleaning kits are from random rifles since the patch jag looks like a bannana
    The oil cans in the bags are both different. One is like 2 cans soldered together and has some initals scribed in them from a previous owner/user and th eother one is a single can and the owner was kind enough to leave it full of solvent for me! I am surprised it didn't leak everywhere. Smells like kerosene.

Over all much happier than with the centerfire kits. Should build into nice rifles.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I had very good luck with the PMKMS kits I bought from Global, although the AMD kits I got from centerfire were very nice also.

The only "bad" kit I ever bought came from K-var.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

My GT kit that I got in about a week ago was also in very nice shape. It wasn't perfect, but 10X better than the CFS one I got a month back.

Feedback Score

The centerfire AMD63 kits I bought were great (new guns cut up )and I was expecting not new but at least a usable PMKMS kit from them but no luck.

Still haven't heard back from the message I left 2 weeks ago. Guess I had better call today about returning it.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

there is a number to call at the bottom of the invoice for an RMA number. or you could call Lois.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chuck1
    The centerfire AMD63 kits I bought were great (new guns cut up )and I was expecting not new but at least a usable PMKMS kit from them but no luck.

Still haven't heard back from the message I left 2 weeks ago. Guess I had better call today about returning it.

I got a letter from them yesterday explaining that it was all credited back to my account. However, I need to double check that they reimbursed me for return shipping.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I thought Global was out of kits? The ones I got last year were second to none. Jack
    Be sure to check out:
    www.warroom.com
    and
    www.michaelsavage.com

What ever it is I'm against it.
    Always question authority.

Byg
    Feedback Score

Mine came yesterday from global, not too bad all ,#s matching.Should come out nice.Why do some have the black bolt carrier and some polished?Just curious

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

I acnt tell you why but I got 2 polished, 1 that was kind of in the black "unfinished" and all the rest were the same finish as the rest of the gun

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69
    there is a number to call at the bottom of the invoice for an RMA number. or you could call Lois.
    I have left 2 messages for Lois and so far no returned calls. Called today and nothing but voice mail again and no call back.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.