Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tapco

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Don't feel too bad, I still have a flat that I never used, I bought from FAC about a year or so ago, I paid $50 plus shipping for it.
    Timing is everything.

Let's not forget that DPH arms is a business, and business's are supposed to make a profit, but Scott is working very closely with us on price.

I find it hard to fault Scott, because Tapco put an item on sale, after a deal is struck.

I know it sucks to think you paid too much, seems every time I buy something, I see it in the next Sunday paper for less, but believe me, Scott ain't getting rich at the prices he's selling to us at.

Sunny South Florida aka: knee deep in horse manure!
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Scott has treated me right on many occasions. I am glad that he is part of this forum. I am awaiting a package from Scott now!
    gtbehary........ ak builder, hack machinist, nuclear worker and violin huckster!

Feedback Score

Hey Guys,
    I just wanted to post and say Thanks to everybody that has been involved with the group buys. I have followed this thread for the past couple of days and I began running some numbers yesterday on Gunco's deal and the Power Buy on gunsnet. All said and done you all paid less for your flats, the difference is that I included some rivets and cross member bushings. Another difference is that I have to sell at least 100 flats/rivets by the end of the week. Power Buys go from Monday to Friday. I am sorry if it seems like we were trying to pull one over on you all, but that is not anybody's intention here. We take your opinions very serious and will try to make the necessary changes for future dealings.

I also want to say that this board has really been growing!! I think it is great what everybody has done here and for the industry. I am really glad to see the support that you have given us and Scott at DPH Arms, he is a really good guy to deal with and works very hard to keep his customers satisfied. After all that is what it is all about.

If anybody has any questions or comments please call me at (800) 250 3757 ext 109 or e-mail me, our door is always open for you all. Thanks guys!

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Tony we all know how hard you work for us to bring us great products and great deals. I know we all appreciect all of your effort. I think it is important for me to say directly to you. my lil joke is no attack to you in any way, I want to be strate up with you because I know I am often misunderstood in my jokes. everyone has seen something on sale after you just bought one, may as well LOL it is better than getting angry at the timeing. RITE?
    Anyway I often say and still feel you guys are the best!! thanks hotbarrel

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

It is a sweeter deal that tapco is offering in their power buy, but I also feel that the group buy price is still better than the regular price tapco charges. Also - no money was made on this group buy, . Prices were quoted in the group buy thread, and the shipping from tapco was on top of that along with the priority mail shipping to each member that participated. As for knowing the good deals - i feel that if I knew the future my buying habits would reflect that knowledge. Working with Scott (DPH Arms) is and has been a pleasure. Scott will also agree to the fact that the group buy payment was sent to him via express mail and even though I didn't need to mail the payment to him that way - it was done to help those who participated in the group buy to get their flats quicker. As for me hosting (or co-hosting) future group buys, I would like to - but don't feel that it is truly appreciated by others especially when an item is listed for a better price within a day to a few days after the group buy order is done. As for the webpage tax, wtf??? am I missing something here? Maybe I don't get the joke - maybe the joke was about me - either way the group buy has been conducted honestly and quickly. If tapco wants to lower their prices for a power buy that is their own perrogative. At the time of the group buy the price that tapco quoted on the flats was a good price. Sorry to go on and on - I will stop now before my post is taken the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by hotbarrel
    you got it GTBEHARY and yosothernmasa
    when you add ALL the extra stuff up it is a much sweeter deal. how much is a tapco rivet set worth?? now do not forget a buck or two for the center post. It just seems to me that this adds up to a MUCH better deal direct, without any group buy at all. so if just the flat and rails is ONLY a couple bucks less than EVERYTHING it seems to me someone made something off the guy in the group buy. Or something dose not add up rite. I like to call it a web page tax ,, but I allready realize not everyone "gets" me. shit I have had to live with me most all of my life and sometimes I done get it . HAHAHAhahaaa just light funny no harm intended..please NOBODY TAKE THIS JOKE AS ME SAYING THAT ANYONE AT GUNCO IS TAKEING ANYTHING IN ANY FORM FROM ANY GB ON THIS BOARD. as pointed out above their have been a lot of times that after the GB the price falls. My AMD 65 at $59 was at least as nice as ones sold by another board for a lot more cash. Again I know that the administrators HERE DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MEMBERS. It just seems like something is funny when you can buy direct cheaper than in a group buy. any the implication is that SOME OTHER web pages may be profiting from the members buying power.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

quote please NOBODY TAKE THIS JOKE AS ME SAYING THAT ANYONE AT GUNCO IS TAKEING ANYTHING IN ANY FORM FROM ANY GB ON THIS BOARD.
    quote Again I know that the administrators HERE DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MEMBERS.
    QUOTE the implication is that SOME OTHER web pages may be profiting from the members buying power.
    AGAIN LET ME BE CLEAR,,I HAD NO INTENT OF SAYING THAT DPH ARMS , OR SNIPER69 WAS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MEMBERS HERE. We all know they work hard to make thies things happen to benifit us here on the page. any new guy reading my lil joke and not understanding me the first time, let me be clear, group buys HERE on GUNCO and buy the members of GUNCO in my view a have ALLWAYS been uprite and in good standing.
    I appreciate the oppertunity to clearify on this post and not banning me for life like on other sights. hope this helps hotbarrel

Feedback Score

I got it, hotbarrel.... I think there might have been some sarcasm aimed at another board, maybe? I know you, and I also know that you meant NO ill will, or wanted to jab at anyone here. I thought it was funny, but we've talked at length about that type of thing that goes on elsewhere, such as the AMD-65, which was a STEAL, offered by our friends at TAPCO. If you were unlucky enough to not be on this wonderful site, and maybe was on some sub-par site and got an AMD-65 group buy for much more, and it happened to be running at the same time, you'd get the jist of it.
    Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

I knew their are others that got it ,, thank you for your post. I think this is a dead issue. from now on I will try to only joke about myself. it is safer . knowing me I may slip up from time to time.

SKS
    What am I ,,, come on what am I ,,,, I be a linking fool I am. I am linking anything and everything. 250 rounds of tracer linked up and sent into the night sky in one long run.. can you say WOW I mean a BIG WOW. I be linking black tip from ammo store I be linking red-green ranging tracer from ammoman I be linking tear gas rounds from IZZY, I be linking a boat load of FMJ.
    what am I ,,, I am a linking fool ...,,,.., HAHAHAHahhhaaaaa Fast and fun how can I miss ,, oh yes I can miss by getting my dam finger in the linker and trying to get it in the link too yeow HAHAHAHahahaaa .. OOps

Feedback Score

hahahaahaaa... you can do those fingers at 5 rounds per second, i bet!
    Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hotbarrel
    quote please NOBODY TAKE THIS JOKE AS ME SAYING THAT ANYONE AT GUNCO IS TAKEING ANYTHING IN ANY FORM FROM ANY GB ON THIS BOARD.
    quote Again I know that the administrators HERE DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MEMBERS.
    QUOTE the implication is that SOME OTHER web pages may be profiting from the members buying power.
    AGAIN LET ME BE CLEAR,,I HAD NO INTENT OF SAYING THAT DPH ARMS , OR SNIPER69 WAS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MEMBERS HERE. We all know they work hard to make thies things happen to benifit us here on the page. any new guy reading my lil joke and not understanding me the first time, let me be clear, group buys HERE on GUNCO and buy the members of GUNCO in my view a have ALLWAYS been uprite and in good standing.
    I appreciate the oppertunity to clearify on this post and not banning me for life like on other sights. hope this helps hotbarrel
    Rereading your original post a few times helps me to understand the point you were trying to make. No hard feelings here, just not used to your jokes yet .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.