Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Tapco

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I also hope that no one has interpreted my posts to read that I think someone from the board is skimming off the top. This also applies to DPH and Sniper69. I have dealt with both of these guys and feel that they are very stand up, and they would always go out of there way to help us out on whatever level it may be.

Tony, thanks for clarifying on your end. I apologize if I posted to hastily earlier. I think it is a matter of being frustrated on occasion because of price drops, etc. But like Sniper69 and 762 said, we can't predict the future and we almost always see what we bought cheaper in next week's paper. If TAPCO didn't offer such low prices we wouldn't be having any of these problems!

Tony has always resolved issues I've had in a very acceptable and timely manner!

edit: We must always remember too that it is difficult to express emotions in places like this. I think alot of the misunderstanding could've been avoided if we were able to see some of the emotions involved in previous posts. Just my .02.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Although Hot barrels post was a little confusing ( I had to re-read it a couple times myself) I did pick up on what forum he was referring to concerning the "forum tax".

Two things I can ensure you.
    First he meant no disrespect to anyone, and two, He was genuinely upset that it came across the way it did.

Everybody here including HB is very appreciative of all the things that Sniper, Scott, Tony and everyone else have done to help us.

You know I'm speaking from experience when I tell you that organizing and/or overseeing a GB of any type is way more difficult and involved than you can ever imagine.
    Even after several previous successful GB's, I had one go tits up, for reasons beyond anyones control.
    I'm sure everybody remembers the recent small parts GB that never came to be.
    If we had moved a little quicker on that one, we would have been in the same boat.
    Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, the sale prices came out before the GB was actually put into motion.

From the time these GB's are first set up to the time they actually happen, can run several weeks. A lot can happen in that time.

I don't think that anybody, including HB, thinks that anyone here is trying to screw them, I know that I don't.

I think we should just chalk this one up to the misunderstandings that can happen when you can't hear the tone, or see the facial expressions of the person posting.
    The little emoticons are nice, but they can't tell the whole story, behind the story.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Well said!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Feedback Score

7.62... I know the hotbarrel personally, and I'll vouch for the fact that you hit it right on the head.
    Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39
    Although Hot barrels post was a little confusing ( I had to re-read it a couple times myself) I did pick up on what forum he was referring to concerning the "forum tax".

Two things I can ensure you.
    First he meant no disrespect to anyone, and two, He was genuinely upset that it came across the way it did.

Everybody here including HB is very appreciative of all the things that Sniper, Scott, Tony and everyone else have done to help us.

You know I'm speaking from experience when I tell you that organizing and/or overseeing a GB of any type is way more difficult and involved than you can ever imagine.
    Even after several previous successful GB's, I had one go tits up, for reasons beyond anyones control.
    I'm sure everybody remembers the recent small parts GB that never came to be.
    If we had moved a little quicker on that one, we would have been in the same boat.
    Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, the sale prices came out before the GB was actually put into motion.

From the time these GB's are first set up to the time they actually happen, can run several weeks. A lot can happen in that time.

I don't think that anybody, including HB, thinks that anyone here is trying to screw them, I know that I don't.

I think we should just chalk this one up to the misunderstandings that can happen when you can't hear the tone, or see the facial expressions of the person posting.
    The little emoticons are nice, but they can't tell the whole story, behind the story.
    Well said - and hopefully I will be able to understand the jokes quicker next time.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

What a great bunch of guys we have! I'd go shooting with any of you! Even when there is a misunderstanding no one here tries to do anything but work it out. My hat is off to all of you!

Feedback Score

:hdbng: This is just one of many reasons this board is so successful... everyone is willing to go the extra mile. A great bunch of Americans is what we have here!
    Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.