Greenlight Arms
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greenlight Arms

Feedback Score

Thumbs up Greenlight Arms

I spent about an hour or so with Chris today and he delivered as he said he would. It was not exactly within the time frame we originally discussed but his work is top shelf. Come to think of it builders/suppliers I have delt with whether in Oklahoma, Texas, or Ohio have transacted business on their own schedule not mine, which is frustraiting but if I want excellent customer service I should wait until COSTCO or Walmart starts dealing in AKs. I have done business with Chris in the past and would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Feedback Score

Welcome Camoman!!! Are you here in WA state?
    "The way of the warrior is death, this means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death. It means nothing more than this, it means to see things through, being resolved."---Yamamoto Tsunemoto's Hagakure

Feedback Score

Thread is worthless without details:
    What did you order?
    When did you order?
    What was top shelf?
    Some have posted that his product is less then advertised.
    Thanks

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Welcome, I also sent you a PM.
    I know nothing...........nothing !

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by likemopar
    Thread is worthless without details:
    What did you order?
    When did you order?
    What was top shelf?
    Some have posted that his product is less then advertised.
    Thanks
    I don't think anybody has had any problems with the quality of his product. He got in over his head on the receiver deal and couldn't deliver, but his tools are top notch.
    You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
    I Like 1911's.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

glad to here some are getting good results , he needs all the positive posts he can get at this point if he is going to continue, so please fill us in with all the details. maby some minds will change. after all time heals wounds .
    again glad you are satisfied ..
    I do have to say that I do look for "excellent customer service" .. and do most often find it . it is the very few that do not offer excellent customer service .. many small providors even offer it ..... not just wally world....
    I personaly do hope his customer service improves greatly , or maby it allready has. with enough positinve posts like yours maby even I would send money his way again.
    please do not take this as ANY KIND of a slam IT IS NOT! just to be clear. I would love to see a vendor with a questionable rep do the work to turn it around . So good luck with your parts and good luck to greenlight.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher
    I don't think anybody has had any problems with the quality of his product. He got in over his head on the receiver deal and couldn't deliver, but his tools are top notch.

I saw pics of his receivers over at AR15 and It didn't look good at all. But, in the past his stuff was always good when it came to tools and stuff.

He really hit a bad bump in the road and he'll learn.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hotbarrel
    glad to here some are getting good results , he needs all the positive posts he can get at this point if he is going to continue, so please fill us in with all the details. maby some minds will change. after all time heals wounds .
    again glad you are satisfied ..
    I do have to say that I do look for "excellent customer service" .. and do most often find it . it is the very few that do not offer excellent customer service .. many small providors even offer it ..... not just wally world....
    I personaly do hope his customer service improves greatly , or maby it allready has. with enough positinve posts like yours maby even I would send money his way again.
    please do not take this as ANY KIND of a slam IT IS NOT! just to be clear. I would love to see a vendor with a questionable rep do the work to turn it around . So good luck with your parts and good luck to greenlight.
    FWIW, HB it takes a good man to post what you just did. It says a lot about you in a positive way.

I have only had one dealing with Chris, I bought a rivet tool and it was a positive experience. But it did happen back in April or May 2005. I have only had one dealing with you (Yugo GL) and it was a positive experience.
    Just wanted to add my .02.

Feedback Score

I gave him a Romy kit in August, it came back well built and with a flawless Park finish that is a grey green color. I could gunkote it but the color is so nice I will leave it alone. Functions like it just came from the factory in Romania.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Chris is trying to get his business straight. He told me he is getting the tools orders done and is building kits he can do. He dropped the receivers (Yugo) when he went to the machine shop and found they stamped the Co. name and serial #s on the inside of the receivers and it was going to be a couple of months before the shop could fix the problem and get them to him. He is thinking of selling some as flats for builders. I hope so.
    I know nothing...........nothing !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.