The Winslow Armory

Thread: The Winslow Armory

Feedback Score

Thumbs up The Winslow Armory

Within my years of buying and collecting military firearms, AK's in particular, I have dealt with numerous companies, some of which I can recommend, and others I wouldn't.

I don't always write about my experiences, but there is one that I can certainly recommend without any reservations. The Winslow Armory offers many unique and hard to find military wares that members here should know about. I have dealt with Winslow on many occasions, and my business dealings have always been met with professionalism, timely replies to all my inquires, fast service, and products that one cannot find anywhere else.

Actually, many of the items, if not the majority, are only available through the Winslow Armory. Make no mistakes about it, the items are of exceptional quality and the Vest, Magazine Pouches, and the like will serve the buyer a lifetime of hard use. I have acquired over time, the assault vest, RPK drum pouches, Etc. All of which met with great satisfaction.

For those who are looking for other items that can't be found, perhaps give Winslow a try. I know that their getting in more items, literally by the day, and I would certainly recommend checking their Site out on a weekly basis to avoid any disappointment should an item be sold out.

Again, I don't always post my experiences with companies, however due to the way that I've been treated as a customer, the quality of service and the items that I've purchased, I've decided it was time to inform all other GUNCO members! Their Site: http://www.winslowarmory.com

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I too have had many dealings with Ken.
    Always a great deal and some hard to find pieces as well.
    He has some very nice Polish stuff.

If you want Polish parts, he is the man.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I appreciate it!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yes you seem to be a money pit...I am have trouble not just buying one of each!
    "No honey, that old thing, I've had that for years"
    Kalashnikov Georgia Builders
    member # 047

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.