Current Opineon of Joeken?
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Opineon of Joeken?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Current Opineon of Joeken?

I've been lurking here long enough to know what the whole story is (including the chinese replacement underfolders on the the russian kits) but they do seem to have the receiver I want (underfolder) and I've seen better reviews lately, but the whole, "the receivers should be ready in 2 weeks" leaves me a bit cold, anybody have any more recent experiences they would like to share? or a better place to get an underfolder ready receiver?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Are they not JKF inc., now. Whats up with that?
    Be sure to check out:
    www.warroom.com
    and
    www.michaelsavage.com

What ever it is I'm against it.
    Always question authority.

Feedback Score

I sent out a MO to them about 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting on my Polymer Stock Kit. As far as customer service.....time will tell.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

I am going to go out on a limb here and maby ramble a bit. this is not in any order just rambeling. Joken dose want to change the reputation they have earned, keep in mind that the bad rep in only here on the internet, and MOST of their suctomers come from shotgun news. their is no warning in SGN. so the rep here would be nice but not needed.... Joeken claims they will do their best to STOP charging cards before shipping products, this was one of the bigest complaints and they had no leg to stand on when they did it , not to mention card companies can get unfriendly with companies that get complaints over and over. I am very disapointed by them passing china folders off as russin, it is not hard to figure out what they are dooing their.. I have bought from them a couple times lately and I ALLWAYS deal with the same guy.. He knowes my voice on the phone now, this makes it a lot harder to screw me because it is more personal. I was offered a great price on a part I needed because it was their last one and needed some repaire.
    also he replaced a part that was cut in a parts kit I bought, and sent along a missing but stock spring. this is not exceptional but just good business, their are companies that would say too bad.
    as for wateing weeks and even months often,, HMMM that seems to me will go hand in hand with hearing "oh that will go out next week" .. unlikely that will change.. SORRY to say.. sometimes they have no idea when the stuff will get to them so they say next week to keep you hanging on. I do not believe they will change the practise of advertiseing stuff way before they get it, clearly it is preferable for them to sell it before they have it, then all they have to do is pack it and ship it, stocking stuff cost money and takes a lot of room. I believe they advertise stuff when they order it and they have NO IDEA when they will get it. not going to change!!!
    they are no longer going to carry hesse or vulcan because of the well known troubles with them. Joeken wants to seperate themselves from a vulcan bad rep. and its trouble. now we need to see how this vector is... joe is offering a lot of reciever options !!!
    I would ALLWAYS and I mean ALLWAYS get the same guy, ask if the part is in stock, ask exactly when it will ship even if it is in stock, and then if it is not in stock you know what you could be in for. I wated about 6 months once , so did joeken. they were shipped when they got them.
    another problem with pre selling is , you may order and they may sell more that they get. It works well for them if they sell them all before they even get them rite.

joeken often has the stuff I want and at fair prices , if they actualy have it in stock.

well enough bla bla bla.

Feedback Score

Like the admin of the board they frequent, they are petty thieves and liars. I would suggest you not donate your money to them. That is unless you are happy with giving them an interest free loan while they use your hard earned cash to finance purchases other suckers have made before you.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I would not send them a dime, unless you have some extra cash laying around that you want to get rid off.

If that's the case, just send it to me.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

SO...I take it my best bet is to wait on the global 1mm that is hopefully coming out this year, maybe near thanksgiving? Perhaps they would arrive at my door the same time anyway.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I bought one of their Soviet AK kits, it took about a month to receive it. I also was part of the group buy for the matching serial number Arsenal receiver. This arrived about 1 1/2 months later. I paid by credit card, that way I could dispute any charges. If I needed something in a hurry, or if I had any doubt about when I would receive the item, then I would order from someone else.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by meyerse
    SO...I take it my best bet is to wait on the global 1mm that is hopefully coming out this year, maybe near thanksgiving? Perhaps they would arrive at my door the same time anyway.

That could turn out to be very true.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Hey Meyerse just wait until I'm totally moved into our house and have everything up and ready. You can come over and I'll modify a flat for an underfolder.

Right now I'm still boxing crap up in the garage and getting it moved to the new place. I would say in a week or so you could make the trip. Right now I need to get back to getting stuff out of here.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.