DO NOT BUY YUGO parts from Centerfire Systems
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: DO NOT BUY YUGO parts from Centerfire Systems

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default DO NOT BUY YUGO parts from Centerfire Systems

Do Not buy any kits or parts from Centerfire Systems. I have gone round and round with them about fraudulent advertising on there website. They claim kits are excellent with matching numbers and you receive shoot out kits with mismatched parts. I placed an order for over $5000.00 in various kits and received parts valued, at most $400.00, mismatched trash. Buyer beware!!!
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

There have been several threads on them. It believe that it is best if we dont talk about them. I think they have gotten very upset about this site letting people post there thoughts. they use to be a sponsor and are not now. that went sourh and is best not talking bout them IMHO I am sorry you had a bad dealing but i dont think most will be buying from them here.
    Consider this, Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic

Ocala and Marion County Car Audio

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Too bad if they don't like it.
    Anybody with a legitimate complaint (no trolling) is welcome to post their thoughts.

We didn't cover up for them when they were a sponsor here (one of the reasons they are no longer) We sure aren't going to start now.

however, I am going to move this to the appropriate forum.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

The Mad Messenger Zane Zackerly's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39
    Too bad if they don't like it.
    Anybody with a legitimate complaint (no trolling) is welcome to post their thoughts.

We didn't cover up for them when they were a sponsor here (one of the reasons they are no longer) We sure aren't going to start now.

Thank you. How dare they think they can dictate what's discussed on a forum they don't own or even advertise on.

It's only fair for a customer to try to resolve things privately with a vendor before flaming them on the internet, but if they still won't resolve things--FLAME AWAY!
    "I Am the Mad Messenger From the Edge"

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

You are right i was jsut trying to save some Headaches for Sang and all. no biggie. I just dont want to see this turn to a bash session like some of the others have, If you know what i mean.
    Consider this, Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic

Ocala and Marion County Car Audio

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ptannjr
    ... I just dont want to see this turn to a bash session like some of the others have, If you know what i mean.
    I know exactly what you mean.

That's the hard part, drawing the line between a legitimate complaint, and a free for all, with everybody just piling on.

We'll just have to cross that bridge if/when we come to it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I think it's fun, because all my dealings with CFS have been positive. Maybe there's more to it than just CFS as a dealer.
    Retired US Navy
    NRA Life Member -- NAHC Life Member
    "Take, sink, burn, or destroy the enemy fleet": Lord St.Vincent's orders to Nelson off Toulon, 21 May 1798
    Pretty much spells it out, huh?

bsn
    Feedback Score

Generally, I have had good luck with Centerfire as far as advertised condition. The times that the kits have not been as advertised they have always come through with suitable replacements. $5000.00 = $400.00 is either an exaggeration or outright story.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

i ordered a fixed stock milled yugo the other day and received a underfolder. i was kinda po'd because the underfolders are 20 bucks more and it f***ed my mad money account up lol. i placed the order with lois as pam was not in that day and i called back and pam said they would take care of it to send the kit back. ive been pleased with most of centerfires stuff but i will do business with pam from now on as lois has been very very snippy with me the last few times i talked with her and the problems i was talking to her about were faults she made not me.

388ci Bored & Stroked SB 75_stingray's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Funny this should come up as I asked for my bluebroker account to be terminated last night!

Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:44:35 -0800 (PST)
    Subject: Bluebroker Account
    To: #########
    I would like my personal info, and bluebroker account deleted asap.
    I have found that I have been banned from WR for no good reason, and it has left a bad taste. I will no longer do buisiness with CFS nor will I need this account here at bluebroker as I'll spend my money elswhere.

Account # 8121#####
    75_stingray @
    Gunsnet.net Forums
    Family, Friends, and Firearms Forums
    Guns N Fun Forums
    The AK Files Forums
    Gunco.Net Forums
    AK47.Net Forums
    GrassRoots Forums
    K-VAR Forums
    Warrifles
    Always consider potential Allies. Never dismiss that they may be the enemy until proven otherwise. Be careful how you hold both; You could turn one into the other. (63DH8)

There will always be a large group of people that will be preyed upon, consumed by predators just like in a school of fish.
    Some fish don't venture out into the deep water, others do so only when they've developed big teeth, but most just swim along looking at how blue the water is.
    (GN Member)
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE!
    Member#1499

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.