Thread: has anyone dealt with this company?

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Default has anyone dealt with this company?

I was looking for some parts and came across this company. has anyone dealt with them and is it a good compnay to deal with? the website is http://www.gungarage.com/ak_accessories.htm Any help would be appreciated as I figure it best to ask before ordering from someplace I haven't ordered from before.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I've never heard of them before, so I'm no help

They've got some pretty cool stuff though.

Feedback Score

I've seen the site before and another with a similar layout. I might be able to give you a review if I buy one of their Romanian furniture sets. I wanted one of the nice Rommie laminate stocks from K-var but didn't act soon enough, guess I could try my hand at working on refinishing one of those used sets. Might add a folder to the order if everything is "in stock".
    "Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name, but what's puzzling you is the nature of my game" -efil4zaggin

Feedback Score

Thumbs down

Okay, that other site with a similar layout is them - the run about 2-3 sites with different urls. I do clearly remember reading a thread on these guys and they're nothing but bad news. That was approximately 2 months ago, and I can't remember where I was reading the thread.

The thing is, if they were good to go most would have heard about them long ago. Most problems I read about had to do with never receiving products, fake tracking numbers, no communication (I mean nada) and some other issues.

Hope this helps a bit. If you really want to be sure, you can always start off by ordering something really cheap - if they carry anything for a couple dollars that is...

Co7t

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Walks
    I've seen the site before and another with a similar layout. I might be able to give you a review if I buy one of their Romanian furniture sets. I wanted one of the nice Rommie laminate stocks from K-var but didn't act soon enough, guess I could try my hand at working on refinishing one of those used sets. Might add a folder to the order if everything is "in stock".

Feedback Score

Thanks for the word of warning! Nada doesn't sound good.

Hmm, might do a little shopping elsewhere.
    "Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name, but what's puzzling you is the nature of my game" -efil4zaggin

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.