Gunco Forums banner

Have you seen this?

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Randy 
#1 ·
#2 ·
762X54R said:
I am shocked and can offer no expanation other than he must have had a problem. I mentioned to the owner of that "krink" that I have seen Randy's work and it can be top notch. This is at the other exrteme. Its this kind of stuff that can turn a guy off to the hobby not to mention the loss of hard earned money and wasted time.

#3 ·
scubadvr said:
I am shocked and can offer no expanation other than he must have had a problem. I mentioned to the owner of that "krink" that I have seen Randy's work and it can be top notch. This is at the other exrteme. Its this kind of stuff that can turn a guy off to the hobby not to mention the loss of hard earned money and wasted time.
i have to agree that the pic of the krink shows something really sad. Hard to believe...I could weld better than that when I was first learning. I just hope that the owner can get salvage something from that...

#6 ·
I could smooth most of the weld out with the tig welder. as for the rest of the crap work . well I could offer him $50 for it, to take it off his hands..
I dont get it, what is the pipe welded on their for anyway? is that supposed to be a barrel extention or what? I guess I feel bad for the guy. THIS is a prefect examply for new guys why they SHOULD build themself and not send their kit out. nobody would do work like that on their own parts NOBODY. he is now worse off then when he started.

#7 ·
(*@%^_(&@#%_(&% .....WTH...Talk about a REALLY BUTCHERED Krink. I've never seen anything like that before.

I feel for the guy who owns and paid for that crap work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.