Gunco Forums banner

AK-builder.com

3K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Oc3crwler 
#1 ·
Curtis' riveting jig works great. There was a delay in shipping, and he went out of his way to contact me via phone to let me know. Damn nice guy too...

take care,
Tec

#5 ·
I agree with all these guys. I bought one of his jigs when he 1st started and was impressed with what a good guy he was too. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything he was selling.

#10 ·
We have run 2 group buys on his jigs............ the flat bending jig with top rail bending attachment and the trigger guard jigs. I've talked with him several times and is truly one of the nicer guys around. I just received my trigger guard jig today and it's a very nice tool. He even parkerized it for use as an added bonus.

I hope we can talk him into supporting more group buys. We can all benefit from a vendor like this.

#12 ·
Thanks for the praise guys. Right now I'm really swamped and it's not much fun being behind.

I did get a chance to send some tools out to have the videos professionally made on using the jigs. It just seemed to get pushed back and pushed back for me trying to do it myself.

Same with a barrel press setup. Maybe when I get done with the group buys and the other orders I can come up with something that's simple to make.

Curtis

#14 ·
That's a great post there. Now everybody will see what the top rail jig looks like. It's been something I didn't want to post right off so everybody would see how it was made.

The video that's being started on next week was supposed to have been done quite a while ago and shipped with the jigs for instructions. Of course I would have had to have made it and I didn't want to have to learn how to do everything myself. Everybody that placed an order on the website will get a video on how to use the two jigs.

#16 ·
I bought one of stickermans jigs awhile back and its made 5 receivers for me and friends and co workers have used it, so its made a total of 23 receivers.

I was at a gun show in Dulles Va. before christmas and seen a vendor there that had one for sale. It had the drill bit and everything. And he wanted 250.00$ for it. I didn't get the chance to talk to the guy, but there where alot of people there looking at it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.