Thread: orf rpk74 , how are they 0n returns??

Feedback Score

Default orf rpk74 , how are they 0n returns??

Is ORF pleasant to deal with ? I bought a used RPK 74 kit from them .I have had it wile I was out of town .sitting at home . I got it around two weeks ago .The bore is bad near the chamber with some missing chrome and pitting . Not exactly an excellent bore . Are these guys pretty decent about these things?It was after all a 600+ kit .I hope they still have a decent replacement ...I have drempt of building this finaly and already invested in a receiver ...Looks like they are only open a couple days a week .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

They are very good to work with. Im sure they will give you a replacement kit if your not happy with that 1.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

ORF has been A+++ in my experiences on returns. Ask for a return tag and they will mail you a FedEx label to return your kit. Just box it back up good and drop it off at FedEx location with the tag on it - no cost to you. I've never had any problem with them what so ever on refunds or exchanges. Top notch on customer service of their products. They are open 5 days a week I thought - call Shy or Kelley at ORF.

Did I do that?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

I bought a new condition AK74 from them awhile back. I opened the box and it was pretty used and beat up. I drove up to their retail store so I wouldn't have to pay shipping and I needed to get a few receivers. I just handed the lady the box and they went and picked out another and let me look it over before I left. No paperwork or anything. They didn't even inspect the kit I returned. They took my word for it. That says alot. I think it was Kelly that handled my return. I think they aren't open Mondays or something wierd like that. Tue-Sat I think. Don't hold me to that.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

ORF is top notch and they are not paying me to say it! Quality product as described and quick shipping, oh yea excellent customer service!!!

Feedback Score

I've ordered numerous kits from them. A couple of times things were not up to snuff. I called and they made it right with appologies and no complaints. BTW, unlike some other vendors who may try to send you stuff that is below par to see if they can get away with it, I think that the mistakes that were made were honest ones. In both cases it cost them money to make it right and I ended up completely satisfied.

Feedback Score

Vlad,
    We are open 6 days a week 9-5 est 937-332-0833

Todd@ORF
    Visit Ohio Rapid Fire online

www.ohiorapidfire.com

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.