Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RedJacket ZK-XDM 7.62x39

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jacket Firearms
    Thanks man , one of these days when you and Pirate get clearance to leave the state , ya'll need to come vist . and bring your toys
    Sounds good to me.....Hell, we'll need a semi-truck just to bring all of Pirate's toys...
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.”
    Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score

Thats a SWEET looking Gun!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks man , I always liked it . We've had to discontinue it , just got to expensive to make .
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Will, do you make the RSB with the integrated rail for consumer consumption, or strictly for your own products? I would love to have one that I didn't have to weld on myself. That really is a fantastic idea for an optics mount.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

My folks live just North of you guys in Arkansas
    • "A gun is like a seatbelt, if you don't have it ON when you need it, then it's already too late!"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I GOT to get me one of those, thats SWEAT Will!!! What would one of those run me if I sent ya a 308 saiga to work off of ? I'm kinda like "Tim The Toolman", no substitute for more power!!!! OH! OH! OH!!!! You can PM me or do you want me to contact you via e-mail, or phone? Of course not painted, parked or blued, it may get HOT at some point!!!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Will, do you make the RSB with the integrated rail for consumer consumption, or strictly for your own products? I would love to have one that I didn't have to weld on myself. That really is a fantastic idea for an optics mount.
    No , we used a piccatinny section from Brownell's , milled it for clearance of the HK sight's , milled the RSB , then welded it all together . As i said though , we've discontinued it . If anyone here wants to do one as a home project , I'd be happy to walk them through it . Will

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

DAMN, day late again, that in 308 would be, well, DEVISTATING, oh ya, LOUD too!!!! 2 sets of ear plugs required!!!!Make them take notice at the range ,I'd be willing to bet!!! Will you guys are the Best, I'll put that on my next to do list, SKS bull pup is next.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks for the quick reply Will. I understand. Just wasn't sure if that was a production "Red Jacket" RSB or not. I'll just mill/weld my own up then. I just wish the steel picatinny rail material wasn't so expensive.Definitely a more secure way to mount optics. Hell I'd do it to most of my collection. Kind of a "flat top" AK, so to speak.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply Will. I understand. Just wasn't sure if that was a production "Red Jacket" RSB or not. I'll just mill/weld my own up then. I just wish the steel picatinny rail material wasn't so expensive.Definitely a more secure way to mount optics. Hell I'd do it to most of my collection. Kind of a "flat top" AK, so to speak.
    Thepicatinny run's about $80 -$100 if I remember , it's the time it takes to do it right that's the killer .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.