Thepicatinny run's about $80 -$100 if I remember , it's the time it takes to do it right that's the killer .
YEA THERE IS NO CHEAP WAY TO MAKE THOSE SIGHTS. ITS VERY SIMULAR TO WHAT I MAKE. I HAVE TOUGHT OF MAKING A FEW FOR SALE BUT ID HAVE TO GET CLOSE TO $200 BUY THE TIME I MAKE THE RAIL MILL THE RSB AND WELD IT ON STRAIGHT ETC.

IF SOME ONE COULD TOOL UP A CNC RUN OF RSB,S READY TO MOUNT THE RAILL ON WITH SCREWS IT MIGHT BE DOABLE BUT YOU WOULD HAVE TO SELL A TON OF THEM TO GET THE PRICE DOWN. A STOCK RSB TO MOD IS AROUND $35 THE RAIL IS GOING TO BE $45 -$75 DEPENDING ON WERE YOU GET IT. ADD AT LEAST A HOUR TO MILL THE RSB TO TAKE IT AND THEN ITS GOT TO BE PERFECTLY WELDED INPLACE AND NOT WARP. THEN IT NEEDS TO BE FINISHED. NOW FACTOR IN ALL THE VARIANTS OUT THERE WITH DIFFERANT WIDTH RSBS AND BARRELS DIAMITERS AND YOU RELIZE THERE IS NOT A ONE SIZE FITS ALL. UTG OR SOME ONE NEEDS TO MAKE SOME OF THESE FOR A ROMMY INITALY OR MAKE IT UNIVERSIAL BUT NOT EVERY ONE WANTS TO STRIP A BARREL TO INSTALL ONE AMYBE A CLAMP ON ONE WERE YOU CUT OFF THE ORIGIANL RSB LEAVING THE OTHER PARTS IN PLACE. MOST GUYS BALK AT PERMINATLY MODIFYING THERE GUNS HOWEVER. I GET REQUESTS FOR A RSB WITH RAIL ALL THE TIME LIKE ON MY VARMINT RIFLE OR MY SONS HUNTING AK. I JUST CANT MAKE THEM CHEAP ENOUGH EITHER. THE OTHER DOWN SIDE IS THERE HEAVY

BTW GUYS THIS IS A VERY OLD THREAD AND YES THAT IS A VERY COOL LITTLE GUN GOOD TO SEE IT AGIAN. I GOT TO DO A SBR SOON.