Centerfire systems
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Centerfire systems

Feedback Score

Default Centerfire systems

Has anyone encountered rudeness or problems from these people? I had ordered some mags and rear trunnions from them a few weeks ago and called to check status. Was told the trunnions were out of stock and on back order. I saw 2 charges from them on my card for 1 order. Called and was told that a order was shipped out that i placed last month!!!! Problem is i NEVER placed a order with Centerfire last month. I assumed it was a partial order with the 2 mags. Order came in today and it is 1 trunnion? Called again and was talked to like garbage and told this was a old GUNGROKER item. I never received an invoice for the gunbroker item last month. So i guess when i placed my online order with centerfire they charged my card for a trunnion from last month on Gunbroker.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

In my recent dealings with Centerfire over the Yugo RPK kits I was very unimpressed with them, and I will leave it at that.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I had two similar bad experiences with them over a year ago and expressed it on this forum. Several members jumped on me and said I was just a whiner. OK.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

I have had positive experiences and negative experiences with them. Of course it has been quite a while since I've ordered from them.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

They sell alot of junk, but I've never had a problem with returns.

Feedback Score

Actually I have had good experiences with them. Sounded like an older gentleman I was speaking too. Will admit I have not had any dealings with them in the last 6 months.
    The enemy of the Brady campaign, VPC, Cease Fire, Joyce Foundation, or any other Freedom Hating group, is my friend.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

For the record they used to be one of the site sponsors I think that would say volumes with out all the negative stuff

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default Centerfire Systems is OK in my book.

Hello Everyone,

I personally have had good luck with Centerfire. I have had two issues where the item received was not in line with what was advertised, and they made it right immediately with no hassles or bad attitudes.

I would call back and ask to speak to a supervisor, it may be that you got a bad apple. It only takes one of those to really screw up a reputation.

Good luck with the issue, I am sorry that you have had problems.

Bellson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I here they have good service
    Last edited by mcrider39; 11-11-2008 at 03:35 PM.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

I've gotten good and bad from them but they seem to have gone downhill since Lois left.
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.