Yugo M70 Receiver sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yugo M70 Receiver sale

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Default Yugo M70 Receiver sale

I'm not pushing this but,Ohio Rapid Fire is having a good sale on Yugo M70,M72,M85,M95,RPK style receivers for $39,99 At that price Ineed about 4.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

They are made by Vulcan that some say were not heat treated properly. I have a few to build on but have not got around to them yet. What I will say is if their attention to detail is in relation to how they marked the receiver it could be bad. They stamped them 7.62x39 and .233 LOL

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy t View Post
    I'm not pushing this but,Ohio Rapid Fire is having a good sale on Yugo M70,M72,M85,M95,RPK style receivers for $39,99 At that price Ineed about 4.
    Bought four. Two worked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yugo M70 Receiver sale-reciver-vulcan-001.jpg  

Yugo M70 Receiver sale-reciver-vulcan-002.jpg  

"Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

I got one a year or so ago with an M95A Kit and it looked mint compared to the last posted picture. A friend wanted it more so I let him have it.

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I have tried various manufacturers recievers...only one brand...DCI resulted in perfect results everytime...

Others, not going to name them....were obviously not heat treated - or poorly treated, had pathetic hole alignment...rails that were off....

You get what you pay for.....of course now I am bending my own...lol....

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Post O.K. O.K.

In defense of Vulcan. I was just getting rolling and started out building. Bought Yugos cause they were the cheapest guys on the block.
    $79.00 or something for a Yugo kit. Was even warned they had carvings, did I still want them.
    So I then buy the Vulcans from Centerfire. Could I have made the 100% recievers work. Probably if I knew more at the time about building.
    But 100% to me sounds like it is ready to go. I could understand a little drilling here or there. But damn. Nothing and I meen nothing lined up.
    I called Centerfire and said , "Is this a normal 100% percent reciever, I can't get the damn thing to work. Nothing is lining up"
    There reply. "No complaints so far." So I burried my face in the builders forum and accepted it was my fault."
    Have they gotten better. I don't know. I just put up my experience. Spend your money where you want.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

ORF

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

that just looks plain rough.

so rough it makes me want to build a ar-15!!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

They are as soft as a flat. Sometimes you will get one with pivot pin holes and ejector hardened, sometimes not. If you can harden a receiver yourself they aren't too bad.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

as the old saying goe "you get what you pay for"!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

yugo m70 receiver 100 percent

yugo m70 stamped receivers for sale

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.