double-star lower AR-15+AIM cmmg lpk

Thread: double-star lower AR-15+AIM cmmg lpk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak double-star lower AR-15+AIM cmmg lpk

double-star ar-15 lower from buds guns $99 shipped deal. the lower seems to be very good. the machining seems to be spot on. buds shipped it to my ffl in about three days. my only gripe is that they charged me a small processing fee for my cc of about three$ so my out the door total was $102.79+$1 for insurance. although $103.79 shipped and insured is still a very good deal.

the cmmg lower parts kit from aim was $56 and change with $.01 shipping. took about a week to arrive via the usps. the parts look exactly like the ones aim pictures. now some people have claimed these are the same as the sweat-packaged DPMS. the ones sent by aim came in a plastic bag. the parts seem well finished and all the pins fit without excessive force. the hammer-trigger fit is excellent. the trigger pull was hovering around 6.7lbs but after a few cycles dropped down to a respectable 5.4lbs. very good for a military trigger. very clean single stage.

the only things about this kit that i wish were better. #1 the spring for the bolt-hold open was too long and way too stiff. lucky me i had the correct spring in one of my junk-boxes. and the trigger guard is plastic which is OK but a metal one would make me feel better.LOL but i am very happy with the light pull in a single stage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails double-star lower AR-15+AIM cmmg lpk-doublestar-2.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images  

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.