AIMSURPLUS.COm
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AIMSURPLUS.COm

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default AIMSURPLUS.COm

AWESOME first time experience!!! Steve at AIM is very friendly and prices are great! Shipping is more reasonable at AIM than anywhere else I buy ammo from as well.

They did ask me for a copy of my DL, since I was a first timer and I initially thought that this was strange, but when I spoke to Steve, he explained and it was a reasonable request.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

i have bought a good amount of stuff from them and always been happy with the outcome.

Feedback Score

I've used Aim for the last 3 years with no complaints, the other place to do shopping is
    gun-deals.com - Unbiased Gun Deals if you don't have an FFL you still can check out ammo prices for
    the best prices around. XFrog

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Cool folks to deal with!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I've bought several weapons and ammo from them..never a problem

Feedback Score

AIM is good people... have been buying guns and ammo there for years without a single complaint (should have ammo dropped onto my doorstep from them today as a matter of fact).

I sure do miss those $79 AIM K31s, though.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

AIM is good people. They have always shipped things very promptly, and they are known to very undergrade items. Prime example was the 5.45 mags that they had listed as poor, that were in new condition when they arrived. I wish I had ordered more! They sold $25 mags for $8, I mean, what more can you ask for? Their shipping on ammo is very reasonable as well. I bought a metric shitload of .308 SA from them.

Feedback Score

The last two CZ-82's I bought from them were pure gold. The cleanest looking surplus pistols I have ever bought. Now if I can only get a Romanian mag from them (rather than Bulgy and Polish).

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

AIM is just plain good folks. I've done biz with them since I got my C & R nine years ago.

When you call to ask a question, they try their best to answer your question quickly, simply and accurately, they don't give you a sales pitch.

Dealing with them is a pleasure!

Feedback Score

I like to go to AIM Surplus, it's not as enjoyable as it used to be a few years ago but that's out of their control. Ammo prices and parts kits have gone up in prices and I don't need any more magazines for my guns. I wish that .223 ammo wasn't so expensive. It was great to buy the shooter grade SKS from them and the headache of cleaning the cosmoline out of it but it's a great rifle and I can't complain about the cosmoline since it preserved the rifle from corrosion unlike the Romanian AKs which were shipped for parts kits which rusted during ocean shipping.

It used to be like going to the gun show without paying admission at AIM's. They are good people to deal with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.