Gunco Forums banner

matt d tactical--LMT ar-15 bolt carrier group

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  j427x 
#1 ·
Welcome to Matt D Tactical, LLC -

i needed a reliable bolt carrier group and charging handle to finish my charles daly D4M-LE upper.

the place i normally would buy these things from was OOS with no re-stock date. similar BCG's like the BCM also OOS!

i considered a CMT , DPMS and even the budget types --but in the end decided that for the measly $15 or so saved --would be better spent on the real DOD type parts.

after searching the net i wasn't able to find many places that had the LMT parts in stock that still offered a reasonable price and reasonable shipping.

then i found matt d tactical. $129 for a LMT complete bolt carrier group with the heavy spring extractor and the black 0-ring installed. proper stakeing of the gas key bolts!--the LMT charging handle was $22. ordered on a saturday--it shipped us postal on monday--arrived in my mail-box thursday.

the LMT bcg and charging handle fits and runs like a clockwork in the CDD upper. i fired around 350 rounds of very mixed ammo from 40gr federal , to all manor of mil-surp m855 from various countries, black hills and wolf 75grain match--cheap wolf 55 and 63gr, silver bear 63gr and some old m193 ball. and assorted handloads ie--my own home grown mk262mode0-- i ran colt,bushmaster,D&H, checkmate and double-star mags without a hiccup.

matt d tac i think is more into knifes and other type of gear. but they do have some ar-parts, mostly high end stuff. their prices are competitive and the shipping is as reasonable as you can find in these inflated days.

+1 for matt D!!

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.