Gunco Forums banner

THANKS COPES. MISTY AND CREW.

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  4thIDvet 
#1 ·
Just got off the phone with Copes. Bought 3 drums had a problem with one and no questions asked they replaced it.
Is Misty as cute as she sounds on the phone. :)

#4 ·
Black Blade.

I don't want to tell you how much dinero I spent with them. So I told Misty to send you my broken drum. Yo my Bro. Hope you can take a joke. :hyper::biggrin:
All kidding aside those drums are selling out. I bought 27 of them. :rockin::trulies: No B.S. screw the C.D.s and stock market. Buy those drums and watch what happens in a few months. :wink:

#7 ·
Damn, they are out. I guess we got the last of them. It was a good price at about $130 each. I kept putting it off and after talking to a few of the people I deal with I decided I better get my shopping done NOW before Nov. 4th and beat the rush.

#11 ·
Thank You. I thought so. Sounds like a cutie.

Relax guys. Word has it they are getting in more of those Bulgarians.
I really bought them all and now I want 249 for "Just Kidding Just Kidding."
Call them and see when the next shipment is coming in.
Remember this is not the only place they advertise so grab one before there gone.

#14 ·
Wasn't aware of that. Now I am wondering if this was such a good idea. I got the Bulgarians as well but didn't know that about the Romanians. :eek:

- Black Blade

#17 ·
Just Called Copes.

I sent back a perfectly good drum thinking it was bad. It was not.
I was loading the damn thing wrong and thought it was broken.
Thank you Misty and crew for not calling me stupid on the phone. :notworthy
Anyway there out of those drums. They sold fast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.